“Delicious coffee” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Matlacha
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Coffee Shop, Eclectic, Bagels
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: The Perfect Cup began as a coffee roasting shop, and expanded to a 7 day a week Breakfast/Lunch Cafe where we have won "best breakfast" and "Best Chowder" 2008,2009,2010. Our coffee is 2nd to none! We also won best breakfast 2011,2012,2013 and 2014 ! Also the chowder competition in 2011. We didn't compete in 2012 or 2013...Entered in 2014 and won again. That said, we have won the chowder competition ever year we have entered!!!
Providence, Rhode Island, United States
“Delicious coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Want breakfast without the coffee wait? This is your place. The perfect cup has a coffee bar where you make your own coffee before your waitress even serves you. They had an Irish and morning blend the day we visited. I also had an iced chai which was yummy! They also sold coffee beans. I bought a bag of the house blend for my son and they ground it fine so he could use in his french press. Great service and did not have to wait. We were seated right away for a party of 6 which was great!! A little loud but worth it.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Plantation, Florida
“Yes, gem is the word!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

It was closer to 1pm today (Sunday) but we felt like eating more breakfasty food. We walked around and I then remembered that I saw something about breakfast somewhere the day before. Googled "Matlacha Breakfast" and found it! 5 of us - 3 adults and two teenagers - had fabulous meals. AND the smoothies were just perfect. I had the eggs benedict regular and I will go on record saying that it was the best I've ever had ... on 3 continents. So there you go. Would recommend Perfect Cup at a drop of a hat. And the staff were friendly and very willing to accommodate. Try it you'll love it. Good job Perfect Cup!

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Matlacha, Florida
“Small Coffee shop, Big portions,”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

Great gem found in the heart of Matlacha. Fresh roasted Coffee. Serves both breakfast and lunch, large portions. Fresh ingredients. Small town atmosphere . Great value.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Belleplain, NJ
“True to the name, a good cup of coffee!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

After a day of retail therapy just what we needed, a nice cup of hot coffee. Saw the sign and pulled into the driveway. Place was packed but we found seating for my aunt quickly. Nice waitress greeted us with the specials and my aunt ordered a milkshake, I had hot coffee and my cousin an iced latte. The Seafood Chowder was award winning so we both asked for a cup. It deserved all the blue ribbons!

Visited February 2014
Fort Myers, Florida
“Perfect cup is a perfect gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

This really IS does have the perfect cup of coffee. Great breakfast and lunch and you can't ask for a nicer group of people running it. This is a real gem of a place that you shouldn't miss!

Visited February 2014

Been to Perfect Cup? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Perfect Cup, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.