“Not a good Experience” 2 of 5 stars

You added Super 8 Marianna to your Saves list
Super 8 Marianna
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2226 Hwy 71, I-10 Exit 142, Marianna, FL 32448   |
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Marianna

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Arnaudville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

The 2nd room was a very nice room. I would recommend putting up a privacy
door between bathroom sink area sleeping area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Chirag S, Director of Sales at Super 8 Marianna, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Hello Joseph A! Thanks for the review! We are actually under renovations and will take the privacy door into consideration. Great idea! Please come back and stay with us.
Miami
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

The front desk clerk was very nice to us. The bed was comfortable and my boys enjoyed the jacuzzi (they are 4 and 5 year old and I told them it was an indoor pool because I was afraid of having to watch them by myself in the big pool.)

The only issues were that one of our towels had a brown stain and the bed cover smelled. But I think if they could leave the air conditioning on then there would not be an odor issue. i did not mention the stain or the odors to the staff so I cannot fault them for not dealing with it. After a long day on the road alone with two children I just wanted to rest.

All in all, I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Hello Pamela H! My name is Chirag Shah and I am the Director of Sales/Marketing of Super 8 Marianna. Thanks for writing your review on you stay! We are glad your sons enjoyed the Jacuzzi. I have already took your review into action by changing out all the towels and bed covers. Please email me at super8marianna@gmail.com so I can recapture your business. Thanks!

Been to Super 8 Marianna? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Marianna

Address: 2226 Hwy 71, I-10 Exit 142, Marianna, FL 32448
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Marianna
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Marianna
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Marianna 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Marianna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Marianna
Marianna Super Eight
Marianna Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Marianna, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.