I would not tell my family and friends about beach club of marco. Very dirty, didn;t get the place we wanted and never was told ahead of time about the change. we were older so they thought who cares..... Paint peeling. stove was rusty and very dirty. sleeps 6 only had 4 plates and 2 spoons. Walls and carpet was filthy. very gross. Elevator and fire exstingishers were out dated. 2009. just a very very bad experience. will never stay there again. should get a refund for 1/2 of what we paid. 301 is filthy dirty. some of the lights were burned out so we had to buy bulbs. got. locked in of the gate to and from the beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach Club of Marco is the best value on Marco and there is no minimum stay required. Our suites are clean and comfortable. The property has been beautifully refurbished and is located at the desirable south end of Marco Island. Our Office is located on site at 901 S Collier, Marco Island Florida 34145. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Beach Club of Marco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Club Of Marco Hotel Marco Island
- Beach Club Of Marco Marco Island, Florida