“A great way to sart your day!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 105 Restaurants in Marco Island
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
“A great way to sart your day!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

During our stay at Marco Island we went to Dorrens Cup of Joe twice. On both occasions the service and the food was first class.
Without hesitation we would recommend this restaurant for a first class breakfast.

Visited May 2014

Somerset, Pennsylvania
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

I have been lucky enough to be on Marco Island 2 times in the past 2 months. Doreens has been on both times I have been there. I love the little aprons, the tables and the patisserie feeling when you are there.
I will be going again next time I am there.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Marco Island, Florida
“Average overpriced food poor service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

Had to set outside people smoking car exhaust server never came back food came no sliver ware food was overpriced and average taste at best two sasuge patties the size of a fifty cent piece 3.50 no refills on drinks never go there!

• Visited May 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Mamaroneck, New York
“Super breakfast spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

My family and I absolutely loved the service and food at this place. The coffee was great, cannoli French toast, eggs and mostly the sausage patties. During out visit we went there every morning.

Dahlonega, Georgia
“Breakfast gold”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

The place is cute, the service excellent ,but its the food that wins the gold. My daughter and I ate here 3 x over our week stay. We had pancakes one day. Oh yes they are good. I had the lemon ricotta and she had chocolate chip. We then had biscuits and gravy and a biscuit sandwich with the sausage, then we had Belgian waffles and the Mexican skillet. All of our choices were very good. The staff was attentive and very friendly. The place is cute and it is very clean. Only one morning did we have to wait about 5 mins. You can dine in or outside. We dined inside . This is a great place that serves both lunch and breakfast and you should definitely get out of your comfortable bed and go eat here. I would go back for sure.

Visited May 2014