“My favorite restaurant on Marco Island” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 104 Restaurants in Marco Island
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Doing business, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Marco Island, Florida
“My favorite restaurant on Marco Island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Arturo's is my favorite restaurant on Marco Island for many years. It is an excellent Italian restaurant. The menu offers something for everyone and anything we have ever ordered over the years has been delicious. We go there with a family of 12 and everyone is always happy with their meal. I recommend the Chicken Florentine. They will also prepare a fresh, local fish filet Florentine style if you request it, and that is often my choice. If you have to pick one restaurant on your vacation to Marco, I highly recommend Arturo's. It is great food, great service, and a nice wine list, too. There is also outdoor seating available.

• Visited July 2013

Miami, Florida
“Horrible and Over Priced!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

This will be my first review of a restaurant that I have ever written, but I needed to take the time to help you make a decision not to go there. First of all, it is for sure not a kids friendly environment!! Also my nephew who is 13 years old ordered pasta and asked for butter and garlic instead of tomato sauce that came with the pasta and the waiter told him he would have to charge us extra for butter and garlic. My husband ordered pasta with clams and thinking that we were in a true "italian" restaurant paying over 25.00 for pasta and clams that the clams would come in the shell, well were WRONG it was from a can. All I know is we enjoy good food and don't mind paying the price as long as it's worth it with good service. Well here it was bad service and the food was so poor!!!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Greenwood, South Carolina, United States
“one of the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

this was our first trip to Marco Island and this restaurant was by far our favorite!!! the staff were very friendly and our waiter, Steven, was amazing! we ordered the famous stuffed pork chop, veal saltimbocca, chicken sorrentino, and chicken florentine...we loved it all!! this is a must go to restaurant and if you go on Wednesday you get 20% off !!! Love, love, love!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Middletown, New Jersey
“Great food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

We have eaten several times at both davinci and arturos...arturos is by far the best Italian and seafood we have tasted on Marco island...service is exceptional..very attentive..great specials... And we are from NY so that's saying a lot...our waiter Steve was excellent.. And the martinis are great too! Can't wait to go back...

Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Great Italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We have been coming to Marco Island for about 15 years. The first time we went to Arturo's, we fell in love with their food and drinks. We visit Marco at least every other year and each week includes at least one dinner, often even 2 nights at Arturo's. We have brought friends and family to the restaurant and many have returned as well. The quality of their meals is exceptional. Try the Gorganzola gnocchi.