“0-70 in seconds and amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a family run business specializing in waverunner tours and waverunner rentals. Our guided tours of the Gulf of Mexico and the backwater 10,000 Islands are custom tailored to ensure your trip is an unforgettable experience.
New York City, New York
“0-70 in seconds and amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

My brother and I went on a two hour wave runner tour. Out guide was Becky. Let me start off by saying that I've never been on a wave runner before. Five to ten minutes into the experience, I was doing 65 miles per hour, getting huge air in the Gulf of Mexico . It was amazing! Becky totally went at our pace, so if you're looking for faster/slower, they will accommodate. We went all around Marco Island and the surrounding islands. It was a blast! I'd highly recommend this to the experienced person all the way to the person who is getting on a wave runner for the first time. Make sure to bring sunglasses, since the water sprays in your eyes.

Visited May 2013
william d, Owner at Full Throttle Waverunner Adventures, responded to this review, June 30, 2013
We are so glad you chose to do a Full Throttle tour. Becky is still talking about how much fun she had on the water with you and your brother! We are still trying to come up with ways to top this trip should you come visit us again. And please do! Thanks again!

Saint John, Indiana
“Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

To start, the price is by far cheaper than what you get at the hotels at $150 for two hours. Second the owners are great and spent about 20 minutes with us prior to heading out going over maps and discussing the area with us as this was our first time at Marco Island. They told us where we may see the dolphins, manatees, and what islands had the best shells. They also discussed where it was too shallow to take the waverunner. We then launched and the waverunner worked as expected and we had a fantastic experience. I would highly recommend them. Ther's no reason to even call anyone else. Absolutely a five star operation.

Visited May 2013
william d, Owner at Full Throttle Waverunner Adventures, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thanks Phil!!! We are so pleased to hear you had such a great experience. Congrats again on your milestone anniversary!!
Leyland, United Kingdom
“Feel the need for speed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

After lazing about by the pool for the past week, I really had the urge for some full throttle wave running fun and let me tell you the full throttle tour lived up to my expectations. I met up with Bill and he introduced me to his wife Michelle and his daughter / my tour guide Becky. Within a short time we were hitting speeds of 50mph and soon after maxed out at 70mph. During the 2 hour trip we managed to get 1 and a half time round Marco, saw some Dolphins, hit some nice sea waves to get a bit of air at speed and actually managed to use a full tank of gas due to the speeds. I had a great time and would like to say a big thanks to Becky for not holding back :)

Visited May 2013
william d, Owner at Full Throttle Waverunner Adventures, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Ian, Thank you for having the courage to go with Becky on a Full Throttle ride. It certainly is not for the faint of heart, but we definitely appreciate the adrenaline junkies of the world that need a full throttle rush. Looking forward to our next adventure tomorrow!
Kresgeville, Pennsylvania
“Great People, Great Business!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Let me say this was not our first trip to Marco and we have done other tours before in and around the island. My husband wanted to rent a wave runner and create his own adventure and felt like he knew enough to get back to where he wanted to go. That said, he just rented the waverunner for 3 hours. He took our kids to a local sand bar during low tide...the shelling was amazing! They came back with literally bags full of shells including the ever elusive sand dollars! Not only was the shelling amazing, his dolphin experiences were indescribable! Long story short, he had an amazing time! He forgot a flip flop in the wave runner...so they actually brought it over to the house we were renting! Fantastic family business and super nice family that will go out of their way to make a customer happy. I would fully recommend renting from them.

Visited May 2013
Thank you so much for the kind remarks about our business Denise. We strive hard to provide outstanding service to our customers. And thank you for posting that AMAZING video to our facebook account! I'm sure anyone who sees it will certainly enjoy it as much as we did.
Basildon, United Kingdom
“Wave runner rental marco island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

From the start was given excellent service by Bill. Waverunner are in good condition and very,very fast. Excellent way to tour the island or as I did, just have some fun on these awesome machines. Best priced rentals I found locally and will be trying to squeeze in another go before my holiday ends. Thanks again for a great experience!

Visited April 2013
william d, Owner at Full Throttle Waverunner Adventures, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Thanks Ben and we are so glad you were able to visit with us twice!! Repeat business is a huge compliment to us and we are so glad to be a part of your Marco Island holiday.