We'd been wanting to visit Fin Bistro for a while now and finally went there last week. It's a real pleasure to go to a place that gets everything right!
* It's a fairly intimate and classy, without being the least bit stuffy.
* The staff is extremely friendly, extremely knowledgeable on the food and wine, and very attentive.
* The wine list is extensive enough to please most people, without being overwhelming. And the wine prices are reasonable.
* The food is amazing! Everything that we ordered was perfectly cooked, perfectly seasoned and the flavor perfectly balanced. It really takes exceptional talent to produce meals this well. We started with the sauteed calamari - tender and flavorful with a sauce that complemented the squid without overpowering it and a side of crispy bread that was perfect for sopping up leftover sauce. I had the swordfish - absolutely spot on, and accompanied by an apple and fennel salad that was out of this world. So simple, yet so perfect. My wife ordered the Cobia - she said it was probably the best fish she had ever eaten.
* None, really. Except perhaps that it's so good that sometimes it's hard to get reservations. Of course, you can always drop in without a reservation and try to snag a seat at the bar. They have full dinner service at the bar.
I'll say it again. The best restaurant on Marco. Go there.
If you own or manage Fin Bistro, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.