I don't even know where to start with this unit. If you rent this unit make sure to pick up items your expecting will be in the unit when you arrive. Toilet paper, dish soap, trash bags, extra light bulbs etc. I don't know where they get the cleaning people to clean but they need to teach them what cleaning is. The bathroom floor had hair on it (wasn't ours), mirror in bathroom looked like it hadn't been cleaned. Coffee pot still had the grounds in it from previous renter (once again hello cleaning people part of your job)...lamps in bedroom next to bed had no light bulbs (makes reading hard) need to purchase new wash rags and towels (very old) blinds in bedroom were so dirty...looked like they have NEVER been cleaned. The carpet in the bedroom really needs a good cleaning..I even attempted to vacuum it...What a surprise when I turned on the vacuum and it sounded odd. I flipped it over and to my surprise the entire mechanism (motor that drives the belts and brush roller were gone! My question is why would someone keep this and do the so called cleaning people use it??? This unit really need an update and a good cleaning and paint job.
As far as the Apollo goes it was a nice complex. It was in a good location, beach nice and they have a good restaurant. I would consider staying here again but most definitely not Unit 705 stear clear of it!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Apollo condominiums have their balcony facing the famous white sand south beach of Marco Island, but Apollo 306 is located in the more advanced part of the building, which has spectacular unobstructed panoramic view of the entire south beach of Marco Island, South West Florida. From the private and large balcony, you can see the crescent part of the beach (to the right) and the south point of the beach (to the left) where dolphins, pelicans, fishing man (and sometimes manatees) like to go. The two walls each side of the balcony give you more privacy for eating at the balcony table or watching breathtaking sunsets on the Gulf sitting in long chairs.Also, Apollo 306 is on the best floor to have close look to the beach. It is just not too high to see well all that happen on the beach, and just high enough to see the beach even when we are sitting in the living or dining room.Apollo 306 is newly and beautifully redecorated and refurnished, not only with all the amenities of home, but with all the extras possible for your comfort and enjoyment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Apollo Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apollo Condominiums Hotel Marco Island
- Marco Island Apollo
- Apollo Marco Island
- Apollo Condominiums Marco Island, Florida