As it has been said before, each unit is completely different. We stayed in Unit B-502 for a week in July. The unit has been remodeled, was clean and spacious, and really deserves a perfect rating from us. Unfortunately we were awoke on the last 3 days of our stay by insanely loud construction. The third day of the construction they were literally drilling into the concrete directly outside of our front door at 8 am in the morning and neither the workers nor the condo association seemed to care. Also, it appears as if the condo association gave the owners zero warning that this was taking place as the owner of our unit was completely unaware, and he is a hands-on owner who lives on the island. Despite this, we loved the unit and found the pools to be clean and the grounds well maintained. High-end would-be guests should be advised that there are several blue collar tenants/renters staying here, but at no point did we feel the place was unsafe. This place is a real bargain for those wanting to stay in Marco and not break the bank.
- Also Known As:
- Anglers Cove Condominiums Hotel Marco Island
- Anglers Cove Condominiums Hotel
- Anglers Cove Marco Island
- Anglers Cove Condominiums Marco Island, Florida
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Anglers Cove Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.