We stayed in A403 for a week and enjoyed the location. It was a perfect size for 2 people. Our unit had a view of the pool and tiki hut/marina. I loved reading on the screened balcony. It was clean and decorated with a palm tree motif. Everything you could possibly need was there, from beach towels to sample size toiletries, coffee maker with filters and coffee, salt & pepper, etc. Very comfortable beds. The 2 pools were clean, heated and big enough to swim laps, with a dedicated lap hour. The tiki hut seemed to be a lively place in the early evenings. We only ate there once, because there was usually smoke, but the fish basket was really good. There are several restaurants in walking distance (if you are a good walker) and the ferry to Key West is conveniently next door. The only downside is that you have to drive to a beach.
- Also Known As:
- Anglers Cove Condominiums Hotel Marco Island
- Anglers Cove Condominiums Hotel
- Anglers Cove Marco Island
- Anglers Cove Condominiums Marco Island, Florida
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Tingo, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Anglers Cove Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.