Stayed in B502 with my wife for 3 weeks and loved it. Great condo, the owner met us on arrival and had purchased a great map for us as I had mentioned I couldn't find a good one in London. All the common parts, pools, spa's, gardens were kept well and we met some great American's as we always do. We loved the Snook Inn for eating/drinking/dolphin watching/making friends. Touring the Island for a few hours on a rental bike is great fun and you get to see alot of the Island that you can't easily get to by car. We flew into Miami and went across on Highway 41, couldn't believe you turn into SW8th St in Miami and it takes you through the everglades straight to Marco in a couple of hours. Back next year for sure, Eddie & Yvonne Essex UK
- Also Known As:
- Anglers Cove Condominiums Hotel Marco Island
- Anglers Cove Condominiums Hotel
- Anglers Cove Marco Island
- Anglers Cove Condominiums Marco Island, Florida
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Venere and Hotwire so you can book your Anglers Cove Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.