“Relaxing” 5 of 5 stars

Temecula, California
10 attraction reviews
“Relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Beautiful place, peaceful, and great attention to detail and clients. Next time need to spend a whole day there!

Visited August 2013

“Relaxing, but could be better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

In May I went to a different spa which was absolutely beautiful. The look of the Hilton spa didn't compare inside, though. The steam room definitely could have been cleaner and smelled a little funny. However, the overall experience was pretty good. My massage was great and the hot tub outside was beautiful. My family and I were each given one chocolate covered strawberry and a glass of champagne which were great.

Pittsburgh
8 attraction reviews
“Beautiful Spa”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

I had a massage done at the Spa Hilton Marco Island and this spa is just beautiful. Very relaxing environment. If you have any service done you are a guest of the spa for the day and can use all of their facilities. They have a sauna, rain shower, meditation room, steam room, garden and hot tub. I would go early and stay a while afterwards and just make the day all about you. You will walk away completely relaxed.

Chicago, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
“AMAZING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I had a couples massage. I am pregnant and they couldn't have been more nice about making sure I was comfortable. The hotel and spa are GORGEOUS. The Marriott, right down the street is more expensive to stay and I'm not sure why. We went there too and the Hilton soars above the Marriott with class, hospitality and service. I'm a HH Member and if we didn't have a house to stay at in Marco, this is the hotel I would unpack my bags. The spa was a treat and worth every penny!!

Florham Park, New Jersey
“Magnificent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

While staying at the Hilton Naples I wanted to explore Marco Island and decided to go to the sister Hotel in Marco Island. The beach there was so gorgeous and the staff was pleasant. I definitely give this resort a five star. By the way, during my visit they had a Friday Italian buffet night which all the food and dessert was just succulent. On the beach there is jet-skiing if anyone is interested there were no waves while I was there visiting in early June 2013. I plan on jet skiing next time when I visit I also want to try their spa. The staff was pleasant and attentive to the needs of their customer's. If your planning on getting married on the beach this place has ample room outside so you can tie the knot and then go on a cruise. ;) (Just a thought for anyone planning a wedding on the beach).

Visited June 2013