“Back to paradise” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Marco Island
boca raton
“Back to paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

Been going to the Boat House for 19 years, minues the 4 years prior.. When i came around the corner, tears came to my eyes, once in the office with a hug and a "Welcome back Old Freind" The tears came again.. It did feel like i was at my second home.. I will start coming back again. The veiw, the dophin and mantee swimming by is spectacular.. The housekeeping, comfort of the beds,the staff and overall comfort of being at the boat house was the best.. I will return again and again...AB

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Sorry for the delayed post so here you go...a friend of mine & I returned to Marco to chase the elusive tarpon at the end of May once again. This was our second trip to the island and both times we stayed at The Boathouse...the staff is very friendly, housekeeping did an exceptional job and the room was very comfortable...it is very convienently located......great sunsets from the pier in back ......thumbs up

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
naples
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

We live in naples but love to fish and spend time at Coconut Island in Marco. We found this motel on the water when we were fishing so we decided to check it out. This place is fantastic! Right around the corner from the well known restaurant Snook Inn & so close to all our fishing spots & the beach. Some rooms were newly renovated but even the ones that weren't are very clean & nice. We absolutly loved sitting by the water and watching the dolphins pass by & fishing from the dock also. We have now gone down twice in the last 2 months & are planning our 3rd trip to go back in Aug. Love, Love, Love this place!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: rooms 19 & 20 have been newly renovated!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Everglades City, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I am a local, and have lived in Naples all my life. I thought I had found all the best keep secrets in South Florida. However, I was wrong. My family & I came acrossed a small jewel in Marco, the Boat house hotel. The rooms are fabulous, and a lot of them have just been remodeled. The kids had a blast playing in the pool. Your only two mins from the gulf by boat. We also rented one of their boat slips for the weekend, and enjoyed fishing from their dock with the snook lights on. My kids said, "it was the best vaction they have ever had!"
The staff were very friendly and helpful! Denise the owner was on site! Claudia & Jessica were so sweet. Claudia even took me around to show me a few different lay-outs of some of the other rooms they have available. We will be going back to stay in a few weeks. I suggest everyone take a small vacation down and relax at the boat house like we did! It was so worth it!!!

Room Tip: Rooms 1 & 11 on right on the water. Rooms 19 & 20 have just been remodeled. Room number 6 ha...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Marathon, Fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

We had the pleasure of staying here and truly enjoyed it. The owners are on site and really make sure your stay is all you hope it can be. It is on the water and watching the snook attack the mullet at night was fun! The rooms were clean and well equipped with every thing you need. The best part for us it that it is dog friendly. Only certain rooms are available if you have a pet, so book early!
Have fun!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Gainesville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

My son and I stayed here for a week of fishing. There was a boat dock where we kept our boat. The Hotel was very comfortable, quiet,clean, and the owners/staff were super friendly. The hotel sits right on the water and you can fish from the dock if you wish. It is close to restaurants, shopping, and a large marina is nearby. The rates were also extremely attractive. I would not hesitate one second to stay here again, and I hope to be able to in the future.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Oak Forest, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

After 20 plus years coming to marco and staying at the boat house motel I can not think of staying any where else getting up every morning sitting on the dock watching the dolphins playing and the pelicans sitting 3 feet away from you is wonderful, we were also so very lucky to see 8 manatees swim right under the dock one afternoon you can't see that any where else unless you take a boat tour. The staff was very pleasant the rooms very clean and well cared for Can't wait for our next trip.thankyou boathouse motel for truely a wonderful time.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Been to The Boat House Motel? Share your experiences!