“Super Service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Home of the world famous "Dolphin's & Friend's" & "Gator's & Friend's" eco-educational adventure tours. We are proud to be the #1 ranked local tour attraction in the Marco Island area, as well as, one of the most respected eco-educational tour companies in the world. We are just a small family owned company that takes great pride in educating our guests about all aspects of the amazing marine & wildlife species that call our waters and the areas surrounding it home. We are big believers that God & Mother Nature gave each of the species that you will see, their own special traits & beauty. Our guides & USCG captains will educate & help you understand, what makes our area such a unique and magnificent home to our "Dolphin"s & Friend's". Guaranteed dolphin sightings on all "Dolphin's & Friend's" tours or your next tour with us is free! All tours are the same great eco-educational experience, enjoyed in a variety of different ways. Visit our website to view virtual tour videos of all options.
Twin Falls, Idaho
18 attraction reviews
“Super Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Came to Marco Island for business, my husband only had Sunday to do an Everglades tour, which Dreamlander doesn't have on the schedule, but we were delighted when they said they would do it. Josh came and picked us up from our hotel. We were thrilled with our time on the everglades and the board walk. We even got to hold an alligator! (very small)
The next day I took the jet ski tour with Josh, and amazingly I was the only one. Josh still went out with me and I had a fantastic time. We saw dolphins and a shy sea turtle, but sadly no matinees. It was absolutely fantastic!
I am very appreciative that Dreamlander took me, even though I was a single the second day. I tried to book a tour with another company and they wouldn't take me because of that.
Dreamlander tours is also a philanthropy company. I didn't realize it but look under "about us". Steve gave me a ride back to the hotel and even stopped at Walgreen's for me. They are fantastic people and very accommodating.
Thanks so much for a wonder couple of days!

“Magical day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

This company came highly recommended and we can see why! Wow! Such nice, nice people. Captain John T was awesome, extremely knowledgable and made everyone comfortable. Hes also great w/ kids, my 5 year old son had a blast. I've lived in south fl for almost 14 years and never went on a dolphin tour because I had my doubts but John knew where all the hot spots were according to how the tide was and boy did we get quite the show. They also email you complimentary pictures from the day that same evening. Next time we get out of town guests, Dreamlanders will definitely be on our list of things to do. Love these people.

Visited November 2013
Orlando
3 attraction reviews
“Excellent trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I took the Everglades Safari Tour on Sunday with my friend and we really enjoyed it. The company will make a reservation for you without charging you in advance and focusing on cancelation, it is an honest system. They will come to pick you up and drop you off at your hotel and will take you to the Everglades. During the trip, Josh will give you very informative history tour about the Marco Island and Everglades. Once you come down to the Everglades, you will enjoy a ride on an airboat which might fit 10 people. So it is very personalized. The driver will take some pictures of you before and after the trip, including the best pictures taken during the tour. They provide water as well and the tour continues later on by walk on the Everglades board walk where Josh gives you some in depth information about different kind of trees and animals. The trip takes about 3hours and you will get as well complimentary package at the end of the trip with 2 postcards and disk of pictures from the trip all FREE of charge. Wow, I was really amazed about the professionalism and the knowledge provided.

Naples, Florida, United States
“Wonderful Sunday Afternoon Boat Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Last Sunday, my daughters and I were privileged to be treated to a two hour boat tour compliments of Dreamlander Tours owners Steve and Kieu with Captain Josh as our host. Being full-time residents of Naples, we are used to the beautiful sites of Southwest Florida, but this excursion helped us to remember that we truly do live in paradise.

Captain Josh provided a friendly, knowledgeable, and exciting tour of that slice of boater's utopia by the south/southeastern tip of Marco Island known as 10,000 Islands. We departed the Goodland Boating Park and were immediately immersed in a sea of flora and fauna indigenous to the Gulf of Mexico: pelicans, dolphins, manatee, mangroves, and needlefish.

The highlight of our visit was an "up close and personal" encounter with a manatee. We had stopped the boat and coasted several times in hopes of catching a close glimpse, and sure enough, at just the right time, a manatee came up to the boat. For maybe 10 or 15 minutes, "Mr. Manatee" visited with us, getting within inches of us and surfacing multiple times.

Dreamlander Tours offers an unforgettable experience for residents and visitors alike. For those wanting to boast to friends and family of a once in a blue moon adventure, pick up the phone, dial (239) 331-3775, get in the car, and take Tamiami Trail to Highway 92/San Marco Road to 892, which at the end turns into Palm Point Drive to Goodland Boating Park!

FLORIDA
“Very special morning”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

It was so beautiful and peaceful out on the water and Capt.Josh's knowledge of the local area and marine animals made the trip. He made sure we experienced it all-dolphins, manatees, birds, shelling, The stop on Kice beach and walking on the sandbar was amazing-I've lived here over 30 yrs and found shells I've never seen before.Had a great time and will definately plan another trip with friends and family.