“The Bloody Mary alone is worth a visit!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #53 of 104 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Waterfront dining on Smokehouse Bay...Serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and sushi. Large full liquor bar. Salt water aquariums, waterfall, and fishing pond for children. Gluten Free menu choices, as well as vegetarian selections. Numerous fresh seafood choices. Family owned and operated.
Sterling, Alaska
“The Bloody Mary alone is worth a visit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Our party tried Sunday brunch here. We all agreed the bloody Mary's were some of the best ever . We chose to order off the menu instead a the brunch buffet. My lobster eggs Benedict was too die for! The eggs Benedict was wonderful but my whole small lobster tail was cooked to perfection & made this a real dining experience! Certainly not the usual breakfast fare! Servings were generous & wait staff was attentive! A lovely Sunday brunc h dining experience in a beautiful setting for a reasonable price!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Naples, Florida
“dinner and drinks”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Went for dinner and drinks. It took 10 minutes on a Friday night with the restaurant less than 1/2 full to get drinks. That should have been a clue.
20 minutes later they took our sushi order. 4 rolls total for 4 guests. 45 minutes to get our sushi. and then it was mediocre at best. cannot say I would ever reccomend it to anyone, much less take the time to go back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Port Charlotte FL
“Great restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

We were staying in Marco only a couple of nights and with the reviews we've read, decided to go to Mangos. We were seated by gate overlooking the water. Our waitress went over the specials and we ordered. The specials was ribs and chicken. Two of the guys ordered that and said it was great. I ordered the caramalized salmon and was pleasantly surprised. It was delicious. My friend ordered the white fish baked in parchment. Our waiter said said it was good. My friend said it was, but a little bland. All in all the restaurant was a great pick. We will go back. They did say it was Western Wednesday, but the band they had played blues????

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hudson, Wisconsin
“Mango Tango - Love at first sight.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Favorite breakfast of the trip so far. Great value and service with a wide selection of favorites and new creations to pick from. Mary, our server was friendly, fun, and provided excellent service. Mango's has premiere patio with citrus colored umbrellas, and patio heaters (for those cooler mornings), and comfortable seating. Inside is a 12 foot tall wall water fountain with that relaxing water sounds. My vegetarian omelet was cooked to perfection with a full side of potatoes and multigrain toast. My carnivore husband had the full breakfast with a thick plate sized slice of ham. Sides of fruit with everything and decent dark coffee rounded it all out perfectly. It's a beautiful place, great service, inventive dishes, and we'll return on our next trip!

Visited January 2013
Lake Ozark, MO
“One of top favorites for this snow bird”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I've eaten at Mangoes several times since coming to Marco for the month of January, 2013. Ate here last year too. Read reviews, menu clearly states salads are extra. Best service on the island and food is delicious, guess I like wavy french fries. I do know if it's not on the menu, ask and chances are pretty good they'll make it for you, like the fried oysters my sister and I were craving.
Server Harry remembered my name the second time I came and Lisa is a hugger. Love the food, service, atmosphere and the carmel pecan salmon, but then again, those burgers are great and the mango slaw delicious!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere