We went to this condo resort knowing nothing except we had to get away. The exterior was slightly deceiving since at first glance, it looked just like a high rise. Once inside, it was lovely with crystal chandeliers, period furniture, and a gracious staff at the desk.
The lobby was elegant and fresh painting was going on all the time. It was quite alluring. Our condo, suite, was up-scale and the marble bathroom was fun. The granite kitchen area as you enter your suite housed new appliances in a very compact, yet efficient and pretty.
The views were wonderful and the pool was exceptional as were the the pool and outside restaurants and bars. The beach was quite shelly, but a new twist for us which we truly enjoyed.
The parking garage was pristine enough to eat in. It was even decorated with latice and potted plants.
Our stay was cut short by an emergency at home, but we would go back in a heartbeat. It was lovely and the concierge service was exceptional, as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort epitomizes the AAA Five-Diamond standards. Marco Beach Ocean Resort features casual and elegant dining, a spa and fitness center, pool and hot tub, rooftop gardens, four miles of white sand beach and nearby golf, tennis and shopping. Complimentary smoothies on the beach and pool offered daily at 3pm. Wireless internet available complimentary to guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marco Beach Ocean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marco Beach Ocean Hotel Marco Island
- Marco Island Beach Ocean Resort
- Marco Beach Resort
- Marco Island Beach Ocean Hotel
- Marco Beach Ocean Resort Marco Island, Florida