I just returned from the most relaxing and most enjoyable stay at this resort. This is a 98 room boutique hotel that has the best staff I have ever encountered in all my travels. From the minute you arrive - you feel special. They attended to everything we needed. Kudos to Branka at the Concierge - she is top notch and steered us in the right direction everytime. You have one special lady working at this resort. I also must mention Tom at Valet. He greeted us each and every time with a smile and a big hello. Even took photos of me and my son and shared with us his wonderful photographs. He is a gem. Be sure to dine at Sale e Pepe - it is not to be missed!! Pricey but delicious from start to finish. I would recommend booking a two bedroom if you can. We had a one bedroom and the sleeper couch gets a little unconfortable for an extended stay. The kitchen is clean as a whistle as was the rest of the suite. The bathroom is huge and the added extras of having hotel robes in the suite and the turn down service were real bonuses. The pool is small but there is plenty of seating and a great pool bar (a little pricey for drinks) with great food. I wish they had organized pool activities for the kids. Must also say the beach staff is fantastic as well. They greet you and set up your lounge chairs with towels at beach side. Get there early to get a front row seat on the beach. Bring money for tipping - there are a lot of people always willing to help you. We had a few minor problems with the suite and they were all fixed within 10 minutes of reporting the problem. I have never had such prompt service anywhere. We didn't dine or drink at the beach bar as it is not in a great location - more like in an alleyway. And beware of the boardwalk to the beach in the early morning. It can be very slippery from the rain and morning dew. I almost fell twice until I tried the real slow walk approach and that did the trick!!
This resort and island will stay in my heart for a very long time and we will return again!
Thank you to the Marco Beach Ocean Resort for adding to our family memories!!!
- Also Known As:
- Marco Beach Ocean Hotel Marco Island
- Marco Beach Ocean Hotel
- Marco Island Beach Ocean Resort
- Marco Beach Resort
- Marco Island Beach Ocean Hotel
- Marco Beach Ocean Resort Marco Island, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort epitomizes the AAA Five-Diamond standards. Marco Beach Ocean Resort features casual and elegant dining, a spa and fitness center, pool and hot tub, rooftop gardens, four miles of white sand beach and nearby golf, tennis and shopping. Complimentary smoothies on the beach and pool offered daily at 3pm. Wireless internet available complimentary to guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Marco Beach Ocean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.