“Incredible experiences” 5 of 5 stars

239-394-6633
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Using only the finest professional and organic products that will beautify and balance both the body and mind bringing forth your own personal beauty and style without harming the environment and the only Salon and Spa on Marco Island that offers Organic Colour Systems Hair Color & and Bare Escentuals
Ottawa, Canada
“Incredible experiences”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

My sister in law and I read about this spa on tripadvisor and decided to check it out. We both had Facials with Eva and I had a massage with Carlton. Amazing! We travel a lot together and try to end off our vacation with a facial and hands down this was the best we have had. Eva is very good at assessing your skin and offering treatments that match. We both keep feeling our faces saying how wonderfully different our skin is. And her techniques are amazing. Great face, scalp and head massage. She will talk and laugh but then gets down to business and you have peace and bliss.

I have had many, many massages and the one with Carlton makes me want to move to Marco Island. He is terrific and did such an amazing job that I left feeling no pain in my hip that has bothered me for ever. I know that sometimes men don't feel comfortable with male massage therapist and women often prefer female therapists. Put that aside and go see Carlton. He is truly gifted.

Visited February 2013

Tennessee
“Great Cut”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I am a guy with relatively short hair, so in traveling constantly with work, I am always forced to get a haircut in a different salon. Although you would think that any salon would be able to give a decent cut, that's not the case. While in Marco Island, I called to see if there was someone available who could cut my hair within the hour and got Brittany. She was nice, along with everyone else there, and I got the best cut that I have had in years. This salon is a nice little gem that's tucked away in a strip mall. I give them five stars with no hesitation!

Inverness, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
“Fantastic experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

My friends and I escaped to Marco for a girls weekend and wanted to indulge in a massage. After reading the reviews on tripadvisor, I picked Salon and Spa Botanica. We were not disappointed. 2 of us had a massage with Carlton, who is a master at his craft. He truly cared about what you were looking for in a massage and paid attention to each of us as individuals and helped us where we needed it most. He was so thoughtful and took the time to personalize our experiences. We were only sad that we couldn't come back soon enough. We are still raving about it!! The other friend had a fantastic massage as well, and we all came away relaxed and rejuvenated. I was lucky enough to have a facial with Eva because of the overlap time. It was the best facial that I have ever had and my skin is still glowing. She was kind, knowledgeable and an expert in skin care. I will absolutely be returning to Salon and Spa Botanica as soon as I can. I can only hope to have more services next time.

Tavares, Florida
6 attraction reviews
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

After reading many reviews here me and my sis decided to book some appts when we were in Marco in the begining of Jan 2013. We loved this place! So much natural light, clean, friendly staff! Debbie did my hair color and she is wonderful...very nice and explained everything she was doing. My sis had a massage from Carlton and LOVED it! she came out so relaxed and raving that she booked a massage w him every day that we were there!! We both had facials with Eva....that was great! She is a pro and does a "face massage"that is awesome! it really gets the face stimulated and off the floor...LOL...had my nails done with Lucy...super nice girl and my nails looked fantastic. Anytime we come back to Marco we will def set up appt and visit! Thank you to all on staff for making it such a pleasant and relaxing experience at your place!
Hope this helps, you the reader!

New Windsor, NY
“Best Haircut Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

After reading the reviews of this salon on Trip Advisor, I decided to give it a try and was so glad I did. My stylist, Debbie, listened carefully when I described the haircut I wanted and the results were amazing. She cut my hair exactly as I desribed. I couldn't be more pleased. I have tried several salons on Marco over the years and this one is the best. I will be going back again and again while down here.