We spent Thanksgiving here with the family. Have stayed at MBR before and like the complex very much. Maticulous grounds, 2 Tennis courts along the water, 2 pools and 3 Jacuzzi's, one just outside the K206 cabana door, which is also steps from the bay. Beautiful views and also steps to the waterfront Tiki Bar with great food and drinks with very friendly people every afternoon and evening. Always something happening at the MBR Marina or you can walk next door to the Rose Marina and rent a boat or have a drink at Jack's Lookout. You can walk to several restaurants, and the teenagers can take off on their own with plenty to do with out the parents worrying. 2 bedrooms upstairs and a nice lounge downstairs with 2 futons that make into beds and a bath for the teens. there is even a mini fridge downstairs. This isn't the Ritz, and I've stayed there in Naples, but as a family we were much more comfortable here for a fraction of the cost!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- (weekly rentals) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Marco Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marco Bay Hotel Marco Island
- Marco Bay Resort Marco Island, Florida