2 couples stayed 3 nights in suite 304.
Reservation: we made the reservation directly & did not have to pay in advance. Check in took only a few minutes and check out was simple.
Suite 304: The rooms look just like the pictures. What we didn’t expect was the large screened porch off the living area & master bedroom that overlooked the fountain and gave a small peak at the water. Each bedroom has its own TV in addition to the one in living area. The kitchen was stocked well enough for us to cook our own meals. (The pots need a good scouring though & there was nothing in the kitchen to do that.) The beds were comfortable and although the living room furniture shows age, it was ok. The bathrooms were stocked with the usual toiletries and the 2nd bedroom’s bathroom is private. The master bathroom is shared to the living area.
The Inn: We do not care for high rise buildings so the Inn with under roof parking and quick access to the outside was a perfect choice for us. Wifi worked perfectly. We used the hot tub in the secluded pool area. It was clean & the jets work very well. The bikes that are available for a nominal fee are comfortable and ride well. We also checked out some of the DVDs.
The location: Away from the bumper to bumper traffic on the island. Very peaceful and quiet at night. Restaurants and little shops within walking distance. If you want to stay on the beach or want private access to the beach, this is not your place. If you want a relaxing place to stay, this is certainly that.
Both couples were very pleased with the accommodations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic Olde Marco Island Inn and Suites is part of The Collection at Olde Marco and within walking distance to the world famous Snook Inn. Make yourself at home in our spacious two-bedroom suites. Suites feature a full kitchen, living & dining room. Master bedroom has a king bed and the second bedroom has two queen beds and a private bath. All suites have screened lanais. The hotel features the renowned French restaurant, Bistro Soleil. Bistro Soleil's presentation of food is second to none with a four-star dining atmosphere with food seasoned to tempt every food connoisseur. The hotel front desk and restaurant are housed in the Inn that dates back to beginnings of Marco Island in 1883. Relax in the courtyard after a day at the nearby Tigertail Beach. Stay for the season or just the weekend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Olde Marco Island Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olde Marco Island Hotel Marco Island
- Olde Hotel Marco Island
- Olde Marco Is Inn And Suites
- Olde Marco Island Inn And Suites Florida