My husband had a meeting he needed to attend, so I got to come with him and do whatever I liked. We had a lovely two bedroom condo on the second floor with a huge screened in lanai. My favorite room in the condo! The king bed was up high, which was nice, and very comfortable. Loved the louvered cottage blinds, very unique in these sort of establishments. We had a very quiet location, and I spent a fair amount of time on the lanai either with my laptop or a book.
The kitchen was adequate. No icemaker, which made me unhappy, and no blender, so plans for smoothies went out the window. But the rest was fine and I managed. The local shops were quaint and I found a very pretty necklace and earrings and a couple of Christmas gifts. The breakfast/ lunch restaurant had very good omelets, and the service was great. The area was easy to get around and we had a delightful time sampling the local restaurants. The pool was very nice, good temperature and quiet, despite a number of people staying at the Inn. We stayed an extra day just to enjoy the area. Easy drive to and from, since we live outside of Tampa.
I would return in a hearbeat. It was a great getaway. Staff was pleasant, gave us some good recommendations for dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic Olde Marco Island Inn and Suites is part of The Collection at Olde Marco and within walking distance to the world famous Snook Inn. Make yourself at home in our spacious two-bedroom suites. Suites feature a full kitchen, living & dining room. Master bedroom has a king bed and the second bedroom has two queen beds and a private bath. All suites have screened lanais. The hotel features the renowned French restaurant, Bistro Soleil. Bistro Soleil's presentation of food is second to none with a four-star dining atmosphere with food seasoned to tempt every food connoisseur. The hotel front desk and restaurant are housed in the Inn that dates back to beginnings of Marco Island in 1883. Relax in the courtyard after a day at the nearby Tigertail Beach. Stay for the season or just the weekend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Olde Marco Island Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olde Marco Island Hotel Marco Island
- Olde Hotel Marco Island
- Olde Marco Is Inn And Suites
- Olde Marco Island Inn And Suites Florida