Much to our surprise, this was a gem among all the large hotels on Marco Island.
Pristine buildings, beautiful grounds and friendly staff.
The pool is in a walled in garden with plenty of chaise lounges.
Bicycles for rent right at the front office.
Set among private neighborhoods, there is plenty of nice quiet streets, for morning walks, or an after dinner stroll
The Restaurants on property at the Shops of Olde Marco are top notch.
From the Petite Soleil, in which we had a yummy breakfast to the Cafe de Marco, which had terrific cuisine.
A must return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic Olde Marco Island Inn and Suites is part of The Collection at Olde Marco and within walking distance to the world famous Snook Inn. Make yourself at home in our spacious two-bedroom suites. Suites feature a full kitchen, living & dining room. Master bedroom has a king bed and the second bedroom has two queen beds and a private bath. All suites have screened lanais. The hotel features the renowned French restaurant, Bistro Soleil. Bistro Soleil's presentation of food is second to none with a four-star dining atmosphere with food seasoned to tempt every food connoisseur. The hotel front desk and restaurant are housed in the Inn that dates back to beginnings of Marco Island in 1883. Relax in the courtyard after a day at the nearby Tigertail Beach. Stay for the season or just the weekend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Tingo, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Olde Marco Island Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olde Marco Island Hotel Marco Island
- Olde Hotel Marco Island
- Olde Marco Is Inn And Suites
- Olde Marco Island Inn And Suites Florida