First things first: If you like to be pampered & waited on hand & foot..... it cost money. This place costs money to stay at and lives up to the price. I travel once or twice a year usually and when I do, I'm willing to spend a little extra to experience the royal treatment. If you're tight with your money or in your own terms maybe it's thrifty or frugal, keep looking for that "deal" somewhere else. But if you want to splurge for a romantic weekend getaway like I did, look no more--- this is the place for you! Really, treat yourself & that special person in your life to a wonderful experience here. When you make your reservation, tell the Concierge to have Romance Package waiting in your room when you arrive- nice touch. Don't eat on the property except room service for breakfast is a must then head out for Fresh oysters & peel & eat gulf shrimp at The Crazy Flamingo. Ask for James Hubbard (GM) and tell him the "going to a concert guy" sent you. He's a helluva guy!
Definitely use the daily valet deal for your rental car. A quick call before you leave your room and it's there waiting for you so you can get in & out without any hastles. For dinner, treat yourself to Campiellos in Naples. It's the finest Italian cuisine I've ever tasted (try the short ribs w/pasta or the shrimp/crab Linguine) and James is a career server with a smooth charm & attention to detail. Eat on the Veranda out front and soak up the lavish local lifestyle.
I'm sure no one could be as lucky as we were but it was our 17th wedding anniversary on the 28th & wouldn't ya know it, KC & The Sunshine Band put on a concert on the beach at the Hotel for The Qwest Co executives that were staying there. What a trip, what an anniversary---- so now you know why:
That's The Way Uh, Uh...... I Like It
I hope your trip lives up to my review...... try not to worry too much about the price & I think it will !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort Golf Club and Spa! Come kick off your shoes and explore paradise found at this one-of-a-kind Florida resort. As one of Marriott's top resorts, we offer an idyllic getaway with the spirit of Balinese beauty, hospitality and well-being. Nestled on three miles of pristine Southwest Florida beaches, the Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort Golf Club and Spa is the perfect destination for a family vacation, a romantic retreat, a memorable meeting or an unforgettable wedding. With several renowned restaurants, championship golf, a world-class spa and a wide range of activities and amenities, Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort Golf Club and Spa now offers even more - including upscale shops for men and women, a free-form fantasy pool with views of the Florida Gulf, new dining options and completely redesigned and redecorated guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club And Spa
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club Hotel Marco Island
- Marriott Marco Island
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club & Spa Florida