Hotel was great, Marco Island is very beautiful. I didn't know FL had places like this, i've been to south beach and sarasota which are nice as well but this place was just super relaxing. We only stayed one night and from what i understand there is no reason to leave the hotel, so if your looking to party this might not be the place, but if you want to relax by the pool and on the beach this is the place. The hotel has several nice restaurants, we ate at the sushi place which was pretty good, for some reason sushi in FL does not taste good to me. The two pools are very convenient, one is bigger than the other, i was told initially that the large pool was adults only but when we showed up there were kids everywhere, which was good for us since we were traveling with one year old, but like any other place, the loungers go fast in the AM, people reserve them early. But there is a guy marking the seats every hour and takes the towels off when someone does not show up for an hour, all resorts should do this. I initially wanted to stay at the crystal shores but could not get a room, but after our stay we drove by the other Marriott property and it did not look impressive. Like my wife said after check in, "This is supposed to be the LESSER of the two hotels?". We were both impressed and would go back in a heart beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort Golf Club and Spa! Come kick off your shoes and explore paradise found at this one-of-a-kind Florida resort. As one of Marriott's top resorts, we offer an idyllic getaway with the spirit of Balinese beauty, hospitality and well-being. Nestled on three miles of pristine Southwest Florida beaches, the Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort Golf Club and Spa is the perfect destination for a family vacation, a romantic retreat, a memorable meeting or an unforgettable wedding. With several renowned restaurants, championship golf, a world-class spa and a wide range of activities and amenities, Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort Golf Club and Spa now offers even more - including upscale shops for men and women, a free-form fantasy pool with views of the Florida Gulf, new dining options and completely redesigned and redecorated guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club And Spa
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club Hotel Marco Island
- Marriott Marco Island
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club & Spa Florida