Hi my name is Christie and I just got back from the Marriott in Marco Island. I stayed for 7 days with my family of five. My husband and three kids, 12 and under. We had the best vacation experience! Everyone was satisfied at all times which made the trip very relaxing for my husband and I.
I must say that I disagree with a lot of these comments that are saying that the service wasn’t acceptable. To me, the service was fabulous and couldn’t have been better. They replied to every one of my questions with exactly what I wanted to hear. The concierge was very helpful too.
The pools were great! They were always kept clean and looked beautiful.
Here are a few tips to help you enjoy your stay at the Marco Island Marriott. BRING WATER SHOES! It will be very hard to walk on the beach with all of the broken shells without water shoes. In fact, I went down there with out them and ended up having to go to a near by store to buy a pair. Another tip is, you need to get to the pools early in order to get a chaise lounge. You can also get a tiki hut, but you have to pay for that.
If you are thinking about visiting this resort, you may want to consider the prices. If you are worrying about your budget at the time then this would definitely not be the place to go.
During your stay you might want to try Quinn’s. It is a great family place with great dinner food.
My family and I loved this resort and would take any chance we get to visit again. It is perfect for all ages. We didn’t want to leave!
If you have ANY questions e-mail me at email@example.com
- Also Known As:
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club Hotel
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club And Spa
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club Hotel Marco Island
- Marriott Marco Island
- Marco Island Marriott Resort
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club & Spa Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort Golf Club and SpaCome kick off your shoes and explore paradise found at this one-of-a-kind Florida resort, now celebrating the completion of a $225 million renovation and redesign that has infused every moment here with the spirit of Balinese beauty, hospitality and well-being - and added even more wondrous experiences to this already acclaimed destination. Nestled on three miles of pristine Southwest Florida beaches, the Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort Golf Club and Spa is the perfect destination for a family vacation, a romantic retreat, a memorable meeting or an unforgettable wedding. With several renowned restaurants, championship golf, a world-class spa and a wide range of activities and amenities, Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort Golf Club and Spa now offers even more - including upscale shops for men and women, a free-form fantasy pool with views of the Florida Gulf, new dining options and completely redesigned and redecorated guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.