We stayed at the Marco Island Marriott in early June. Loved it. Again, great staff, friendly, attentive. Used the self park this time, not worth the daily fee for valet for us, since we are able to walk across the street without a problem. We stayed in a 10th floor room, absolutely amazing view. We were offered a room near the pool for extra fee per day, but we liked the view. The rooms near the pool would be convenient for families with young children. I re-read my last review. We ordered soda and food by the pool, no refills on soda this time. But in Marriott resort fashion, a pool attendant brought around cool towels, and popsicles, a nice touch.
We ate lunch by the pool twice. The usual Marriott burgers, fries, no more home made chips, and grouper sandwiches, always a hit.
The beach is wide and beautiful. Never feels crowded. We took several walks.
Perfect stay, even thought the weather was not cooperative til the last day. We asked for a late checkout, and were given a day room because we are Platinum members. Nice to be able to shower before we headed to the airport. It was the only day we enjoyed the sun because of the rain. Very nice of the staff to let us check into the day room. We used the laundry on level three to wash some wet clothing before we headed home. Nice to have very convenient. I'd suggest taking your own powdered soap and dryer sheets from home :)
Also, one last note, As were were flying home, I realized I left a very expensive DSLR camera in a drawer in our room. I called that night when we returned home, and they had it tucked away. It was mailed back the following day. honest, hard working staff. Can't say enough about this beautiful property. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort Golf Club and Spa! Come kick off your shoes and explore paradise found at this one-of-a-kind Florida resort. As one of Marriott's top resorts, we offer an idyllic getaway with the spirit of Balinese beauty, hospitality and well-being. Nestled on three miles of pristine Southwest Florida beaches, the Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort Golf Club and Spa is the perfect destination for a family vacation, a romantic retreat, a memorable meeting or an unforgettable wedding. With several renowned restaurants, championship golf, a world-class spa and a wide range of activities and amenities, Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort Golf Club and Spa now offers even more - including upscale shops for men and women, a free-form fantasy pool with views of the Florida Gulf, new dining options and completely redesigned and redecorated guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club And Spa
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club Hotel Marco Island
- Marriott Marco Island
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club & Spa Florida