My wife and I spent a week here. Our first time on Marco Island. We arrived on Sept 1 st,2013 and left on the 6th. Too short of a stay. Pricy but very nice accommodations. It was very crowded the first day we arrived and they had placed us on the 3 rd floor facing the family-Kids pool. It was pretty noisy,but at check- in they suggested they could move our room to a new location as more choices would become available. They suggested the 10th floor which we enjoyed overlooking the calmer wading pool with the palms and a nice view of the beach.
Rooms were nicely laid out and clean. Hotel staff could not have been nicer,and service was exceptional.We had sushi one night and it was very good but pricy.
I would stay here again when it was less busy. Once the crowds and the kids left, the atmosphere was much nicer and less hectic. Location was great-beach was fantastic.If you like long walks on the beach this is the place. I would bring water shoes as some of the shells can make walking in bare feet less comfortable. Sunsets were a photographers choice so bring a camera.Loved the calm warm water and at 88 degrees it was soothing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort Golf Club and Spa! Come kick off your shoes and explore paradise found at this one-of-a-kind Florida resort. As one of Marriott's top resorts, we offer an idyllic getaway with the spirit of Balinese beauty, hospitality and well-being. Nestled on three miles of pristine Southwest Florida beaches, the Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort Golf Club and Spa is the perfect destination for a family vacation, a romantic retreat, a memorable meeting or an unforgettable wedding. With several renowned restaurants, championship golf, a world-class spa and a wide range of activities and amenities, Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort Golf Club and Spa now offers even more - including upscale shops for men and women, a free-form fantasy pool with views of the Florida Gulf, new dining options and completely redesigned and redecorated guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club And Spa
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club Hotel Marco Island
- Marriott Marco Island
- Marco Island Marriott Resort, Golf Club & Spa Florida