I have stayed at the Marco Island Hilton three times in the the last four years. Every year, the service and ammenities have gotten better. The room is spacious, beds are comfortable, and the balcony overlooking the ocean is always a nice, relaxing spot.
This year, I spent an afternoon at the spa and had a wonderful hot stone massage with a woman named Alvina. The facilities are not very large: steam room (no eucalyptus-stale odor but spent time in because I love this part of my usual spa day), sauna, rain shower, general areas (rest room, vanity area, lockers, towels), and a small outdoor hot tub area with very few sunning loungers (which people kept their personal items on while receiving treatments inside) but more standard chairs. There was no option of a plunge/cool down pool other than going back over to the hotel's main pool which was always packed.
The massage was A+ but the staff needs to be more observant of keeping the spa clean and stocked well. The resting room had dirty plates on every table the entire afternoon that I spent at the spa. People left cups and dirty towels on the chairs and loungers outside that were never picked up. The locker area was not restocked with sandals nor were damp towels present (the bowl was bone dry with towels waiting to be hydrated).
So, for those who are just going to receive a massage-go for it! I loved mine. For people like myself, who like to go to an 'oasis' type spa-a place to relax and step away from it all, this place needs to expand on its service and staff duties to give the true spa day experience to its guests.
As for the hotel, this place is a great choice and check out for AAA specials!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort and Spa hotel is perfectly situated on the beautiful Marco Island beach on the Southwest Florida Gulf Coast. This AAA 4- Diamond deluxe 11-story Florida beach resort is only minutes from world-class golfing, the Florida Everglades National Park and some of Southwest Florida's best shopping, dining and recreational activities. Marco Island is conveniently located near Naples, Florida.At the Hilton Marco Island, Florida Resort and hotel, we feature 297 guest rooms including 22 gulf-view one-bedroom suites, and four luxuriously appointed two-bedroom penthouses.The Marco Island Spa at our resort hotel is the perfect hideaway in Southwest Florida. The Spa is a luxuriously appointed full service spa featuring signature facials, therapeutic massages, restoring body treatments, nail care, hair care and relaxation lounges. Our Marco Island spa also features a retail boutique as well as a state-of-the art fitness complex.The Hilton Marco Island, Florida hotel offers Activities and sightseeing opportunities for the entire familyThe Hilton Marco Island, FL hotel and resort offers guests an array of choices for both casual and elegant dining.Planning an Event or Meeting? With 12,000 square feet of total meeting and event facilities, superb catering, wonderful accommodations in a stunning location the Hilton hotel in Marco Island is everything you'll need for a flawless event.So whether for a family vacation, a weekend getaway or to attend a conference, make the Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort and Spa your choice in Southwest Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Marco Island Beach Hotel Marco Island
- Marco Island Beach Hilton Resort
- Hilton Resort Marco Island Beach
- Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort Florida