Love the Hilton! We were here over a year ago and upon returning we were just as pleased. The grounds are beautiful and well maintained. We checked in and upon arrival our room was upgraded bc we are Hilton Honors members. The room was nice, spacious and a gorgeous view. Room Pros: nice size, clean, small fridge, coffee maker, nice sized balcony w great view ( beachfront) . Cons: bed just OK, but sheets were SUPER itchy...not sure what they wash them with but they itched. If it was just me then I would think that I was allergic or something but my husband had the same feeling and he is not sensitive.
The staff is super nice, the housekeeping team is always smiling and doing whatever you need to have a nice stay.
thing that I wish they would change.....1) GET RID OF THE $10 a day parking fee! If you valet you pay $14 per day...but just to park in their lot, ( you have no other option than to do so) is $10... I think this is a way to squeeze every dime from their customers.
2) GET RID OF THE WI-FI charges!!! Really??? even at Hampton in you can Wi-Fi for free. if you are an ATT customer you can have wi fi for 9.95 a day, if you are not then you pay more. I think this is sooooo ridiculous at this point especially since most places have long done away w fees.
We didn't eat here so I cant comment on the food.
The beach is great and they give you 2 chairs for free and if you want the umbrella its about $18 per day. I just think for people who are paying more than $200 per night on a single room should have some things kicked in w/out being nickeled and dimed to death.
if you have kids and you need a kitchen this is not the place to stay, you cant prepare meals in the rooms....there is no microwave either.
overall this is a great place for a romantic getaway but w lots of kids it will cost $$$$ bc of no food prep available.
hope this review helps you !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort and Spa hotel is perfectly situated on the beautiful Marco Island beach on the Southwest Florida Gulf Coast. This AAA 4- Diamond deluxe 11-story Florida beach resort is only minutes from world-class golfing, the Florida Everglades National Park and some of Southwest Florida's best shopping, dining and recreational activities. Marco Island is conveniently located near Naples, Florida.At the Hilton Marco Island, Florida Resort and hotel, we feature 297 guest rooms including 22 gulf-view one-bedroom suites, and four luxuriously appointed two-bedroom penthouses.The Marco Island Spa at our resort hotel is the perfect hideaway in Southwest Florida. The Spa is a luxuriously appointed full service spa featuring signature facials, therapeutic massages, restoring body treatments, nail care, hair care and relaxation lounges. Our Marco Island spa also features a retail boutique as well as a state-of-the art fitness complex.The Hilton Marco Island, Florida hotel offers Activities and sightseeing opportunities for the entire familyThe Hilton Marco Island, FL hotel and resort offers guests an array of choices for both casual and elegant dining.Planning an Event or Meeting? With 12,000 square feet of total meeting and event facilities, superb catering, wonderful accommodations in a stunning location the Hilton hotel in Marco Island is everything you'll need for a flawless event.So whether for a family vacation, a weekend getaway or to attend a conference, make the Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort and Spa your choice in Southwest Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Amex, Tingo, Travelocity, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Marco Island Beach Hotel Marco Island
- Marco Island Beach Hilton Resort
- Hilton Resort Marco Island Beach
- Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort Florida