We have stayed in Marco Island many times and we LOVE this island. Very nice, quiet ( off season) clean and the beaches are beautiful. This is our first time staying at the Hilton and it was GREAT. THe grounds are clean and pretty and all the staff is very nice and everyone says hello and smiles! When you arrive you can choose to valet your car ($14) per day, or self park ($10) per day. THe lobby is very nice and they had a HUGE xmas tree and the place felt very cozy. there are glass doors all around the pool which gives the lobby a island tropical feel. The front desk staff was VERY nice! I asked for a higher floor ..they said YES...i wanted late check out...YES.....anything we needed or asked for the answer was YES...right away with no tension or anyone seeming like we were bothering them or they had something better to do. We stayed in a DELUXE VIEW JR SUITE and it was really nice!! if you want to have a beach view that is spectacular then make sure it is DELUXE VIEW..you can see the whole beach and then the balcony is forward while the other rooms are back, this allows you to see the entire city in a panoramic view. The breeze is awesome so try to get a room on a higher floor 8-9-10-11.
THe ladies who serviced the room were very nice and they work HARD so make sure to let them know you appreciate what they do to help your stay be a nice one.
THe bed was comfortable but compaired to alot of the "newer" pillowtop beds, etc these feel alittle dated. The TV is flat screen but not HD...no prob tho bc you wont be spending alot of time watching tv anyway. Most deluxe views are over looking the pool area as well as the beach. The pool has some island music playing during the day and you can also hear the kids playing in the pool etc...the great thing is that when we closed the sliding glass door in the room it was very sound proofed! You could hear things but in the distance so it made the room even more comfy. There was a small fridge in the room but no minibar.
We had breakfast in the cafe downstairs, the bufet runs about $21.95 per person so if you have alot in your group this can be very expensive! Try to book your room with breakfast vouchers included. I booked thru hotels. com and when i checked in they gave me the vouchers and said that they were included w the room thru hotels.com. On the website they said nothing about breakfast so we were very delighted to have them. The food was good and we sat outside with the ocean view.
The beach is very nice with powder white sand. They give you 2 beach chairs w no charge but if you want an umbrella they charge you $18 per day. Jetski is outragious at $145 an hour but that is pretty much the going rate on Marco. I LOVE resorts but i hate when they nickle and dime you to death ex/ 10 for parking, 18 for umbrella, 15 for internet, ...you are paying 200-500 PER NIGHT when u stay here depending on season so what is the big deal about an umbrella that they use over and over again that was paid off years ago. I know they derive "passive income" this way but really???
There are many delicious restaurants in the area and if you want an affordable super good breakfast try "HOOTS" a family owened place that most locals go to. the Hilton has a spa on property that is very nice but costly. Down the road, accross from the Marriot, there is a local place where they do mani, pedi and massage. I love supporting the local small business owners because they really need it. Plus we had great massages!
The hotel experience at the Hilton was great and we would stay here again! Marco is a great place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort and Spa hotel is perfectly situated on the beautiful Marco Island beach on the Southwest Florida Gulf Coast. This AAA 4- Diamond deluxe 11-story Florida beach resort is only minutes from world-class golfing, the Florida Everglades National Park and some of Southwest Florida's best shopping, dining and recreational activities. Marco Island is conveniently located near Naples, Florida.At the Hilton Marco Island, Florida Resort and hotel, we feature 297 guest rooms including 22 gulf-view one-bedroom suites, and four luxuriously appointed two-bedroom penthouses.The Marco Island Spa at our resort hotel is the perfect hideaway in Southwest Florida. The Spa is a luxuriously appointed full service spa featuring signature facials, therapeutic massages, restoring body treatments, nail care, hair care and relaxation lounges. Our Marco Island spa also features a retail boutique as well as a state-of-the art fitness complex.The Hilton Marco Island, Florida hotel offers Activities and sightseeing opportunities for the entire familyThe Hilton Marco Island, FL hotel and resort offers guests an array of choices for both casual and elegant dining.Planning an Event or Meeting? With 12,000 square feet of total meeting and event facilities, superb catering, wonderful accommodations in a stunning location the Hilton hotel in Marco Island is everything you'll need for a flawless event.So whether for a family vacation, a weekend getaway or to attend a conference, make the Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort and Spa your choice in Southwest Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Marco Island Beach Hotel Marco Island
- Marco Island Beach Hilton Resort
- Hilton Resort Marco Island Beach
- Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort Florida