“An absolute Great Dining Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 103 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Contemporary, Sandwiches
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Description: Only the "freshest" ingredients used to make our Soups, Salads, Sandwiches and Flatbreads. Now offering Pasta and Platter Specials Nightly. Casual dining, serving wine and beer. Menu is Vegan and Vegetarian friendly.
Schaumburg, Illinois
“An absolute Great Dining Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

This is one of those restaurants you think of trying, put it off cause you love seafood on vacation. However, we are so happy our family of 9 visited this hidden gem this week. 5 adults and 4 children and we cant stop thinking about it. The service was outstanding as our waitress chatted with us not only about the food, the owners, but also about her growing up in Chicago and we hit it off right away.
The food was absolutely delicious and we took the advice of our waitress on several items. The flatbreads(pasta, a mushroom bacon and a philly beef) were to die for, the philly cheese steak was excellent and the burgers were the best. Any item we ordered or tried was better than anything we ate on marco this week. Combine this with impeccable customer service and you have a winner. I am so happy we read the reviews and we enjoyed every bite.
Got a chance to meet Lisa, one of the owners upon leaving and she couldn't have been nicer. Great job at creating a restaurant that Marco needed

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Beaconsfield, England, United Kingdom
“Philly Cheese Steak Like No Other I've Had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

Coming to Marco Island for circa 20 years, there aren't many restaurants on the island we haven't tried. For some reason, we never popped into the Philly Grille. What a mistake - the best Philly Cheese Steak sandwich I've ever had...including in Philly!

The staff were really friendly and helpful, service was prompt and dining area was nice and clean. Will be going back again for lunch...and I hope it's tomorrow!

damesa_2000
“Good food, great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

We were a large party (9 and 6 of them were kids) and they accommodated us with no problem. We had a great server and the food was good too! Be sure to order the sweet potato steak fries--some of the best I've ever had--and their mac-n-cheese is divine.

Visited August 2012
“Delicious food, fast service, clean dining room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for lunch one afternoon. I ordered the Rueben (open-faced) and it was very good. I am not a big fan of potato chips, but they make their own and they are really delicious! I don't remember what my husband ordered, but he was equally as pleased with his meal. The dining room was small and clean and the service was friendly and quick. I will definitely come back next time I'm in Marco.

Aberdeen, NJ
“Excellent Sandwiches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

Great sandwiches, burgers, flatbreads (gourmet pizzas), friendly and fast service. Adorable little restaurant tucked away in a shopping plaza. Highly recommended!

Visited July 2012