“Great little place, makes you feel like a regular ” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Description: Breakfast and Lunch
Keene, New Hampshire
“Great little place, makes you feel like a regular ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

Ate here this am on our way up to Naples for the day. I had the eggs bennidict and wife had two eggs breakfast. Food was good, was fast and my coffee cup never got below half empty. Had great interaction from the friendly staff. We will be going back tomorrow.

Detroit, Michigan
“Breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

We had been to the restaurant once before but there was a long wait so we didn't stay. This time no
wait. It was good but if I got there again and there was a wait, I am afraid I wouldn't.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New Hampshire
“Comfortable and consistent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Have been going for breakfast and lunch since it opened.
Great service, such good food, and fun
Grand kids love it, always want to go there for breakfast first day of visits, they love the pancakes !

Visited March 2014
Florida
“Eat quickly and leave.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Food is relatively good. Prices are reasonable. BUT if you want to actually be able to drink the second cup of coffee your waitress just poured, this is not the place for you.
A friend and I had breakfast there on a Tuesday morning. We had to wait to be seated but that is expected during spring break time. We waited our turn and were eventually seated. There were huge tables of people chatting away and it seemed a friendly place. I have to say our waitress was a very nice lady. I eat fast so I waited for my friend to finish and almost as soon as their plate was cleared and a fresh cup of coffee poured, a woman I assume to be the manager came up and said she "hated to do it but she was going to have to ask us to leave she had people waiting" Really, yes there were people waiting, but there were also empty tables???. I'm not a table hog but I do expect to be able to drink my second cup of coffee that was just offered and I accepted. I waited for others to finish their meals in peace and expect the same consideration. I'm not a young kid and have traveled widely. I have NEVER been treated in this manner. Needless to say, I will not be going back to this establishment.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
illinois
“Home cooking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Good old fashioned home cooking. Everything we tried was deliscious. Mostly locals there and always a short wait. Owners are extremely helpful and sensitive to your wait

Visited February 2014