“The BEST Belgian Waffle!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Description: Breakfast and Lunch
Anderson, South Carolina
“The BEST Belgian Waffle!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

We stopped by based on a part time resident recommendation and we are glad we did. The restaurant is small but worth the wait!

We had friendly, fast service and the food was excellent! I had the Belgian Waffle with bananas, pecans and whipped cream. YUM... Don't miss it!

Marco Island, Florida
“Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

On our way out of Marco Island we stopped for a great breakfast at The Red Rooster. It was your typical breakfast except for the wonderful homemade bread! Many "locals" had recommended it which was not exaggerated ! I had corned beef hash and eggs while my husband had his usual of everything you can fit on the plate!

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Marco Island, Florida
“Always good!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

We found Red Rooster last year and couldn't wait to come back, The people are very friendly and the food is GREAT!!!

Visited February 2014
Verona
“Best breakfast on the island”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went on a Monday morning about 8:45am. No wait! Other times we have waited a bit.
I ordered corned beef hash and rye toast. My husband had buttermilk pancakes with a side of bacon. Everything was delicious. The service was very welcoming and the food arrived quickly and hot.
Great spot! Will go back!

Visited February 2014
Royal Oak, Michigan
“Worth the trip off of the main drag!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

We've been coming to visit Marco for 4 years now and my parents couldn't wait to take us to Red Rooster this year.

We arrived about 9am on a Wednesday and only had to wait for one other table to be seated before us. The place was bright and clean and the staff was quite attentive. Our drink orders were taken immediately and food orders were taken when our drinks were delivered. We didn't have to wait long for the food to arrive. Drinks were kept full throughout our visit.

I stuck with a breakfast staple: Scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast. It was excellent. The bacon was crispy and the toast melted in my mouth. My husband ventured to try something new: Black Bean cakes, served on lettuce and topped with tomatoes and avocados. These also came with a side of toast. He loved it! My Mom had an Eggs Benedict version of the black bean cakes and my Dad thoroughly enjoyed the sausage gravy & biscuits. Total cost was just under $45.

As we were leaving (about 10am), the crowd started to show! I would definitely eat here again- Maybe even this week!

• Visited February 2014