“Well maintained park” 5 of 5 stars

Las Vegas
7 attraction reviews
“Well maintained park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

They have a dog park here! One area for the big dogs, and one for the small dogs. There is also a large lake in the middle of the park.

Visited May 2013

Marco Island, Florida
“My hangout”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

My favorite place on Marco besides the beach would have to be Mackle Park. So much to do there, Let' see Pool, Ping pong, Shuffleboard, Bocce, Basketball, Play area with water feature for the kiddies, dog park, walking/running trail, beautiful lake, soccer and baseball fields and volleyball are most of the wonderful things this park has to offer. I have used most of the facilities at the park and spend all my free time there.
My favorite things are the bocce courts and the running track, which has fragrant trellaces with flowers blooming most of the year. The flowering trees and the beautiful lake area are very lifting to the soul.

Visited May 2013
Naples, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Bring your pets!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Since its face-lift, Mackle Park is a very nice place for all ages to go. I'm too old for the kids park and too young for kids, but now that they have a beautiful dog park that's where I go with my pup!

Dartmouth, MA
“Absolutely fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

No one should rate this any less than a ten! I'm not going to repeat what the other 5 star reviewers have already said, just take the kids and go! Take a video camera, take pictures, make memories. When your kids come here years from now they will have fond memories of great play times. A fabulous change of pace from the pool, beach, etc. What are you waiting for? GO!!!

Cincinnati, Ohio
16 attraction reviews
“Great park. Many activities. Wish we'd been able to spend more time there”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

This is an amazing park right in the middle of the island and perfect place to take kids when you need a break from the beach and the pool (parents of young children understand what I mean).

We went to Mackle specifically for the splash park so our kids could run around in the water. The splash park is completely gated off and perfect for small children to keep them from wandering off. Our kids absolutely loved it.

After the splash park, we played on the swings and slides in an amazing playground complete with pirate ships, rocket ships, slides, climbing walls, ramps, monkey bars, etc., etc.

Although we didn’t use them ourselves, the park also features covered outdoor basketball courts, a mini basketball court with low hoops for kids, bocce ball pits, shuffle board areas, sand volleyball, soccer fields, open areas for activities like kite flying and a good sized pond. Inside the rec center there were pool/billiard tables, bumper pool tables, ping pong tables and a gymnastics room.

As excited as my kids got about the splash park, I wish we would have made it back to the park more than once. If/when we go back to Marco Island, we’ll definitely go back to this park – especially if the kids are still little and it’s all still free.