“Captain Scott and first mate Jeff run a remarkable fishing boat, go out once and you'll be hooked!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Carole Ann II Private Fishing Charters

Improve this listing
Ranked #25 of 73 Activities in Marco Island
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Marco Island Offshore Fishing Charters Aboard CAROLE ANN II Family's Welcome!!
Lafayette, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Captain Scott and First Mate Jeff were absolutely amazing! My family came down for spring break and my friend and I drove over from Naples to see them and go fishing! We had a wonderful time and caught so many fish! The captain and first mate were very skilled and helpful once they have us a few tips we couldn't stop catching fish! They were also very down to earth and nice people, they seemed to genuinely care about our interests and our future with two of us in college and one in high school. We learned about then different kinds of fish we caught and took a lot of great pictures as well as spent a beautiful day on the water! The boat also had shade for when you needed a break from the sun which was very nice! This is something I would recommend to anyone who wanted to do some fishing! We will defiantly be back!

Columbus, Ohio
“Almost Had Her.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

Wanted to thank Scott and Jeff for helping me land my 6 foot bull shark. We had a great time and the experience was amazing. Next time we are going to bring her aboard before I let the line snap. Thanks again and I will always remember bringing in a 300 pound shark. I would recommend the 3/4 and full day trip.

Tucson
3 attraction reviews
“Book a Trip on the Carole Anne II and you'll be on the Bite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

We have booked 1/2 and 3/4 Day Charters with Capt Scott Ray every Spring for the last 8-9 years and have never been disappointed. We had one Trip where the Bite just wasn't on but Capt Scott and his Deck Hand where STILL at the top of their game, working hard to try and make something happen.
Other than that lone trip, we have had some of our most memorable fishing experiences aboard the safe and extremely fish able Carole Anne II, catching gads of Spanish Macks, big Kings, Goliath Grouper, Big Bonita and most recently on March 4 2014, a 9 foot Nurse Shark! (Mike is still sore from that intense 50 minute battle that simply could not have been boated without the expert boat handling by Capt Scott)

We await our Charter next year on the Carole Anne II and another beautiful day on the Florida Gulf with Capt Scott Ray

Saint Johns, Michigan
“Could have been better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Fun time but definitely not worth $500. You can rent a boat and be just as good off fishing on your own. Just being honest.

Visited June 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Scott & Jeff not only have a great boat with plenty of shade, but have the perfect amount of space to truly enjoy Florida fishin”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Great boat with plenty of shade. Scott knew right where to take us off the coast of Marco Island and Jeff was great to fish with. Everyone in my group caught tons of fish and I would recommend this place highly.