“Awesome Day on the Water” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #25 of 73 Activities in Marco Island
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Marco Island Offshore Fishing Charters Aboard CAROLE ANN II Family's Welcome!!
Denver, Colorado
“Awesome Day on the Water”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Captain Scott gave us an experience of a lifetime. Scott's boat is one of the largest and nicest of any of the fishing charter boats on Marco Island. Scott is very knowledgeable and know where the great spots are to catch lots of great fish. Also, this is one of the few boats that has an additional crew member. Kevin worked extremely hard the entire time we were fishing to make sure we had a great experience. We caught two sharks, one 200 lb Goliath Grouper, and tons of other fish great for eating.

I would HIGHLY recommend this tour to anyone going to Marco Island. Scott and Kevin will make it well worth your time!

Visited September 2012

New Hyde Park, New York
3 attraction reviews
“First Family Fishing Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

What a great day!!- Went out on Monday 8/6/12 for the morning run with my husband, sister, brother-in-law, nephew and niece- The guys had fished before- but it was the first time for my sister and I and her two kids- ages 15 and 13. Within the first 15 minutes we caught 15-20 mackerel. We then headed out for grouper- caught a few but had to throw them back- the biggest one we caught was 19 1/2 inches long.. Then we headed out for shark- and we couldn't believe it but we caught one- 4 feet long about 40 lbs, We took the fish to Snook Inn down the road and had it for lunch- It was delicious- Can't wait to go back- I highly recommend a trip with Captain Scott and Kevin- both were very helpful and easy to get along with- Thanks for a great experience

Visited August 2012
OchoRios
“Fun adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

We've done this twice and it's always an adventure. We enjoy cooking the fish we catch, but there is a wonderful gourmet fish market near by that will cook it for you. Delish!

Visited June 2012
Ocala, Florida
“A great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

I and two friends went out for a morning of fishing. Capt Scott and Kevin were helpful, courteous and very professional. They anticipated our every need and the trip was a hugh success. We did catch a whole lot of Spanish Mackerel and I will definitely use this charter again!

Visited May 2012
Ocala, Florida
“Fantastic Fishing Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

The fishing trip on the Carole Ann II was far more than I expected. The captain gave us the type of fishing that we requested and more. We had plenty of action from the very beginning and it didn't let up. It there was little or no action in one spot, Capt. Scott moved to another. We took home more fish than six of us could eat in one meal. Kevin (the mate) was more than helpful in baiting the hooks and removing the fish (and we kept him busy). Both Capt. Scott and Kevin were pleasant to be with and talk to and the captain gave tips on how to prepare and cook the fish we caught. I will definitely go fishing with Capt. Scott on the Carole Anne II if I am ever in Marco Island again (which I hope I am).

Visited May 2012