“Well worth it!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: SOUTHWEST FLORIDA'S PREMIER ALL BEACHFRONT WATER ADVENTURE PROVIDER SINCE 1981 Marco Island Water Sports offers many diverse ways to see the amazing wildlife and scenery that surrounds Marco Island. Experience our 10,000 Islands Guided WaveRunner Excursions through the mangrove forest of the Everglades. Parasail high above the sparkling waters of the Gulf of Mexico or take one of our boat excursions for dolphin watching, and shelling on a deserted island! We are located directly on the beaches of Marco Island.
Cary, NC
9 attraction reviews
“Well worth it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

My husband and I took the waverunner tour and thoroughly enjoyed it! I was nervous, so I rode with him instead of driving my own waverunner. It was surprisingly comfortable and had plenty of room to relax and enjoy the ride. Brian was our tour guide and was very knowledgable, attentive and enthusiastic. We stopped to watch the dolphin play around, stopped to view 2 bald eagles...and learned about the trees, etc. all making up the 10,000 islands. I have to mention Tim who manned the beach front stand at Crystal Shores. I thought that was where I registered when I called the main phone number before our trip. It turns out I didn't...but Tim took the time to call over to the other stands along the beach, find our reservation, move it to our stand so we would not be inconvenienced when we reported for our scheduled time. He also went above and beyond in the details that day as well with our chair rentals, etc. I was impressed with everyone we dealt with at Marco Island Watersports, and highly recommend this fun tour! It was a blast!

lindenhurst, Illinois, USA
“10,000 island waverunner guided excursion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

We had a fantastic time on our excursion with Captain Tory. He was very enthusiastic and took pride in his job. We left the shore and within a couple minutes encountered 3 dolphins. We stopped to view and continued thru the mangrove area. Captain Tory was knowledgeable about the area and the wildlife. We also saw a spotted ray, osprey and more dolphins. Our trip was very enjoyable and I would recommend this to everyone.

Visited October 2013
New York City, New York
10 attraction reviews
“Great waverunner tour experience on Marco Island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

We did the waverunner guided tour with Marco Island Water Sports last weekend and had a great time. We were checked by Bart and the tour was run by Capt Brian; both were very professional and helpful. After a complete safety briefing, including an informative video, Capt Brian took us on a memorable 90 minute trip through the small islands and mangroves around Marco. At one point, Capt Brian instructed us to shut off our machines. After quietly drifting for a few moments, we say manatees, dolphins, a sea turtle and a sting ray. We saw several dolphins throughout the ride.
We did the ride as a couple but you have the option of taking your own machine.
This is an excellent way to see Marco Island. We highly recommend it.

Naples, Florida
“Wonderful trip ! Had the best time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

If you are wondering if you would enjoy it , I can tell you that you would. The staff was go helpful, and was concerned that we all had a good time. It was so pretty too. I would go again in a minute.

Birmingham
“2nd visit and it just gets better!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

I enjoyed the 10000 Island tour last year so couldn't wait to do it again, in fact it singularly influenced our choice of destination this year!
Brian was fantastic and clearly relishes his job and the opportunity to infect other's with his enthusiasm for the environment and nature.
One more tick in the bucket list!!!!!