“relaxing cruise and shell hunting” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 62 activities in Marco Island
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: SOUTHWEST FLORIDA'S PREMIER WATER ADVENTURE PROVIDER SINCE 1981 Marco Island Water Sports offers many diverse ways to see the amazing wildlife and scenery that surrounds Marco Island. Experience our 10,000 Islands Guided WaveRunner Excursions through the mangrove forest of the Everglades. Parasail high above the sparkling waters of the Gulf of Mexico or take one of our boat excursions for dolphin watching, and shelling on a deserted island! We are located directly on the beaches of Marco Island.
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, USA
46 attraction reviews
“relaxing cruise and shell hunting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Very pleasant boat ride. Mate was friendly and helpful. Saw a few dolphins and a number of bird species on the way to Romano Point where we did some shelling and nature walking.

Marco Island, Florida
“Wow...another fascinating trip on the Calusa Spirit!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I enjoyed this boat trip all the more so because we saw a pod of dolphins which consisted of about 7 of them being led by a female. I was so impressed at the way they seemed to be interacting or communicating in their own way.....they are such beautiful creatures. The tour guide, Sonia, demonstrated exceptional knowledge about the species of dolphin that we saw and also about dolphins in general. I was again quite impressed with her as well as the information she shared with all of us on board today. Most assuredly, I'll look forward to my next trip on the Calusa Spirit!! I'd highly recommend this dolphin sighting & shelling cruise.

Visited August 2013
“Amazing Dolphin Watch Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

I had an incredible time with tour guide Sonja and captain Joe. Not only were they funny, but the tour was quite educational. I found out that a female dolphin runs the show and that they could be aggressive.

I had a blast on the isolated shelling island and would definitely give this a five star trip.

Thank you Sonja and Captain Joe for making my day!!!!

Woodridge, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
“Great tour with Capt Tory !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

We've done the waverunner tour many times but it never gets old ! A group of us went on the tour this morning and had a great time. We saw many dolphins and the water was so clear ! Don't miss out on this experience !

Boca Raton, Florida
“What a blast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

My husband and I did the wave runner tour this past weekend and Brian S. was our guide. He was funny, sort of, for an Ohio State guy!!! LOL. Anyways, we had a great tour and were able to see alot of the area that we don't normally see. He was able to find us Dolphins and actually got them to play a bit. Very convenient as they were located on the beach right outside of our hotel, The Marriott. We will book this tour again next year! Thanks Brian and team!

Visited July 2013