“11 on a 1-10” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 73 Activities in Marco Island
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover the beauty of Marco Island on board the new 90-foot Marco Island Princess. Enjoy the sunshine and sea breezes on the outside decks, or relax in the climate-controlled salons. Lunch, Sightseeing, Hors d'oeuvres and dinner cruises available daily. Planning a special event? The Princess is coast guard certified for 149 passengers and is the perfect venue for any special occasion. Our delicious food, outstanding service and breathtaking views will delight all ages! Marco Island's Most Unique Waterfront Dining Experience!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Lehigh Acres, Florida
“11 on a 1-10”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

The cozy yacht offers a comfortable and elegant dining experience during which everyone can sip on a delicious drink while relaxing either on the upper deck under the sky, or inside admiring the natural Floridian surroundings. The food is beyond description with an out-of-this-world prime rib. It will fill you up! Even the servers are superb, tending to your empty glasses and giving you your space. Everyone on board is there for the same reason, whether on a date or with the kids- a laid-back evening to enjoy the sunset and the wind blowing their hair. The sunset, of course, was incredible and was followed by a bright pink afterglow. There's nothing my date and I didn't completely love about this cruise and would recommend it to anyone considering going on board, whatever the age or size of party. We're likely to make another trip ourselves with the family!

Chicagoland
7 attraction reviews
“We LOVED our sunset cruise on the Marco Island Princess!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2011

I have been traveling to Marco Island since 1973 and this was the first time I ever went on a sunset cruise aboard the Marco Island Princess. I will definetly go again the next time I visit. We thoroughly enjoyed our evening. We did not dine, but sat outside the entire evening right in front. The crew was extremely friendly. The captain told us about the burrowing owls that have a nest right by the marina. When dolphin began to chase the boat another crew member ran and told my kids to go to the back of the boat to watch them. The live music was wonderful. To be with family, watching the sunset over the Gulf, dolphin chasing the boat, live music, drinks...a great way to spend an evening. And, the bathroom on board was super clean. Highly recommend this to anyone looking for an amazing evening!

Visited June 2011
Allendale, NJ
4 attraction reviews
“Lovely Overview of the Island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2011

This two hour scenic boat ride gives you a great overview of Marco Island and affords the opportunity to view dolphins. Staff is friendly and efficient. Food is good and plentiful. You can go outside or stay inside in the comfortable air conditioned dining room. Great choice if you're traveling with someone older who can't walk far although it's fun for all ages.

Manhattan, Kansas
“Relaxing and interesting sightseeing cruise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2011

Friendly crew that is dedicated to providing an enjoyable time for all. Sightseeing cruise was well narrated by Captain, well worth your money!

columbus
“Good fun but ...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2011

You are shown the large expensive homes and before sunset take out in the gulf for a beautiful sunset view. The staff for the most part is friendly, the food was good, and the sunset awesome. However one incident put a damper on my cruise.

I purchased a Key West cooler for $7.50 plus tax (total $7.95). I laid $8.00 on the bar for the drink. Stan the bartender put my cash in the drawer with the other money, then looked up and informed me I was $1.00 short. My money is now mingled with the other money in the drawer, so there is no way I could prove he was wrong. He should have counted the payment out before mixing it in the cash drawer. He insisted that I pay the additional dollar, which I did by giving him the tip I would have left in the tip jar. This pissed me off and left a bad taste in my mouth.

Otherwise, a good trip and I would recommend it to anyone.

Visited May 2011
MarcoPrincess, Owner at Marco Island Princess, responded to this review, June 28, 2011
Thanks for the great review . Sorry about your dollar, I'm sure it was an honest mistake. I'll be happy to buy you a drink on your next cruise. Hope to see you soon!
Capt. Rodger