Our travel agent suggested this resort. It is a five star resort which truly deserves the rating. The hotel is gorgeous and the staff is attentive and extremely accommodating. The people working at the resort can't do enough to ensure that your stay will be memorable. The concierge desk was the best we have experienced. They ensured VIP treatment and even ordered a dessert for us at the hotel's expense the first evening! The resort location is great, it's a quick drive to Del Ray, Bocca and small incredible restaurants. However the food at the resort is delicious and diverse. The hotel rooms are beautifully decorated.
Some people may not care that the art work in the hall ways makes you want to stop and take a closer look but I enjoyed all of the experience. The resort is on the ocean and there are a number of pools. Can I just say hurray for the adult pool, quiet and tranquil.
The family pool was lively with plenty of staff at all pools ready to get you a lounge chair in the sun or the shade and set your towels up for you. We worked out each day at the gym and they had many varied exercise classes. This was the full package!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa is situated on seven acres of private oceanfront beach. With our lush tropical gardens, and breath taking ocean views, guests are immediately welcomed with the warm Florida sunshine and the turquoise waters of the Atlantic Ocean. The Resort radiates the new Palm Beach lifestyle.Spacious guestrooms offer oversized private balconies with full ocean, pool or garden views. All suites have a seperate bedroom, living room and two bathrooms. Club level offers exclusive access to extra indulgences including a private lounge with scrumptious delicacies changed six times daily, plus a full bar.Our award-winning and world class “Eau Spa” is 42,000sq. feet of pure indulgence. Luxurious spa villas, exotic pampering treatments, and a Mixoligist’s Bar to create, stir and wisk into your very own magic potion. The extensive fitness center includes a dedicated spinning studio , Pilates classroom and a Yoga Studio along with the most up to date cardiovascular and strength equipment. Our Certified Exercise Guru’s are available for personal training.Resort amenities include: Four distinct restaurants and lounges, two refreshing pools, Har-tru clay tennis courts, Aquatic sports desk and oceanfront cabanas. For our younger guests, we offer AquaNot, Kids Camp or Coast, Tweens Club, both an adventure of social, and sporting activities. The hotel also offers business lounge, complimentary wifi throughout, and is pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Eau Palm Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Palm Beach Hotel Manalapan
- Ritz Carlton Manalapan
- Ritz Manalapan
- Ritz Carlton Palm Beach
- Ritz Carlton Florida
- Manalapan Ritz-Carlton
- Eau Palm Beach Resort And Spa Florida/Manalapan