I was surprised with a spa day for Valentines Day. We had couples massage, facial and then I had a mani/pedi. We were greeted by darling girls with angel wings and then escorted to the locker rooms. We didn't have enough time to get a tour of the spa before our massage. The room was beautiful that we had our massages/facials in. We had option to upgrade to get the bath & terrace to use that we found out about afterward. Our massages we decent not great. What I didn't care for was all the upselling before the massage. Our facials were great ! Wish they would of included a better mask with the facial instead of having to upgrade. I didn't appreciate being rushed out of the room. That day was chilly and our rooms were cold. We asked to get them warmer but I guess they don't have individual themoters to change the temp. We had lunch in the garden which was very nice. I then went to salon to have a mani/pedi. Had a nice view for my manicure. Girl did a good job except for first time in my life my feet are super rough on the bottom. I'm not sure if she didn't smooth them enough or what. We tried go back to garden to lay together but there was no room. I didn't use the sauna or showers as I didn't want to mess
Up my facial. They looked very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa is situated on seven acres of private oceanfront beach. With our lush tropical gardens, and breath taking ocean views, guests are immediately welcomed with the warm Florida sunshine and the turquoise waters of the Atlantic Ocean. The Resort radiates the new Palm Beach lifestyle.Spacious guestrooms offer oversized private balconies with full ocean, pool or garden views. All suites have a seperate bedroom, living room and two bathrooms. Club level offers exclusive access to extra indulgences including a private lounge with scrumptious delicacies changed six times daily, plus a full bar.Our award-winning and world class “Eau Spa” is 42,000sq. feet of pure indulgence. Luxurious spa villas, exotic pampering treatments, and a Mixoligist’s Bar to create, stir and wisk into your very own magic potion. The extensive fitness center includes a dedicated spinning studio , Pilates classroom and a Yoga Studio along with the most up to date cardiovascular and strength equipment. Our Certified Exercise Guru’s are available for personal training.Resort amenities include: Four distinct restaurants and lounges, two refreshing pools, Har-tru clay tennis courts, Aquatic sports desk and oceanfront cabanas. For our younger guests, we offer AquaNot, Kids Camp or Coast, Tweens Club, both an adventure of social, and sporting activities. The hotel also offers business lounge, complimentary wifi throughout, and is pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Eau Palm Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Palm Beach Hotel Manalapan
- Ritz Carlton Manalapan
- Ritz Manalapan
- Ritz Carlton Palm Beach
- Ritz Carlton Florida
- Manalapan Ritz-Carlton
- Eau Palm Beach Resort And Spa Florida/Manalapan