Went for family vacation - grandpa, aunts & uncles, and cousins - 12 people total. Youngest of the bunch was 20 / oldest was 90. It was a lovely trip at a great hotel.
Hotel - is absolutely beautiful. Beautiful decor, couches, easy to get around layout. Only complaint is that this is also a convention center. There's an entire wing of the hotel that's conf rooms. There was definitely a conference room during our trip with business folks milling around. Not the worst, but slightly annoying.
Service - in room service is great. Breakfast delivered on time and politely. The rooms have buttons you can pushing indicating "Do not disturb" or "Please service", which is much more reliable and sleeker than the door knob cards. Only hiccup was service in the downstairs lounge area. We had ordered a few drinks, which took about 20 min to get to us and in multiple waves and reminders. Bar service was attentive, so would recommend sitting there. They also have a mini s'mores option you can order when you sit outside - it comes with your own mini fire and a couple of marshmallows, graham crackers, chocolate, etc. Valet was always timely and helpful.
Pools - there are two pools. One with kids, and one for adults only. There are floating loungers in the pool, which make it quite relaxing. There are pool attendants that help you setup your towels and get you drinks. Huge fan of the pool. Although. While we were there, they were photographing a new brochure and took up half the pool. That was slightly annoying.
Other amenities - the SPA. I didn't get a chance to take advantage of the spa, but obviously this is one of the major attractions of the hotel. There's also a decent hotel gym and a studio next to it... i think they only offered like one class a day, so not too much going on there.
Overall - a good trip. Some hiccups along the way, but really no complaints!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa is situated on seven acres of private oceanfront beach. With our lush tropical gardens, and breath taking ocean views, guests are immediately welcomed with the warm Florida sunshine and the turquoise waters of the Atlantic Ocean. The Resort radiates the new Palm Beach lifestyle.Spacious guestrooms offer oversized private balconies with full ocean, pool or garden views. All suites have a seperate bedroom, living room and two bathrooms. Club level offers exclusive access to extra indulgences including a private lounge with scrumptious delicacies changed six times daily, plus a full bar.Our award-winning and world class “Eau Spa” is 42,000sq. feet of pure indulgence. Luxurious spa villas, exotic pampering treatments, and a Mixoligist’s Bar to create, stir and wisk into your very own magic potion. The extensive fitness center includes a dedicated spinning studio , Pilates classroom and a Yoga Studio along with the most up to date cardiovascular and strength equipment. Our Certified Exercise Guru’s are available for personal training.Resort amenities include: Four distinct restaurants and lounges, two refreshing pools, Har-tru clay tennis courts, Aquatic sports desk and oceanfront cabanas. For our younger guests, we offer AquaNot, Kids Camp or Coast, Tweens Club, both an adventure of social, and sporting activities. The hotel also offers business lounge, complimentary wifi throughout, and is pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Eau Palm Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Palm Beach Hotel Manalapan
- Ritz Carlton Manalapan
- Ritz Manalapan
- Ritz Carlton Palm Beach
- Ritz Carlton Florida
- Manalapan Ritz-Carlton
- Eau Palm Beach Resort And Spa Florida/Manalapan