“Birthday treat par excellance” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Eau Palm Beach Resort and Spa

Save Saved
You added Eau Palm Beach Resort and Spa to your Saves list
Eau Palm Beach Resort and Spa
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   100 S. Ocean Blvd., Manalapan, FL 33462 (Formerly The Ritz-Carlton, Palm Beach)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Manalapan
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Birthday treat par excellance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

In all my years of staying in hotels this has been the best. There is nothing I can fault and I agree wholeheartedly with all the previous comments. For us the tranquility pool gave us the peace and quiet we so craved. Sadly one cannot order the weather and due to one bad day we couldn't take advantage of the hotels amenities.......just had to go shopping instead

Room Tip: Check there isn't a wedding on as it could be quite busy
Green Features: Excellent shower had two settings. The lighting system was confusing but I think we worked it out

228 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Sunapee, NH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

On June 29 we had a beautiful wedding at The Eau. When we originally contracted, it was the Ritz. I am happy to report it was every bit as good, if not better, as what you would expect from a Ritz. We started with a small welcoming barbecue on Friday night which took place at The Breeze-every attention to detail was effortlessly coordinated. The wedding was Sunday. People talk about wedding stresses well the staff at The Eau became our personal wedding planners and took care of EVERYTHING. From the minute we met with Nancy Deighan to the wedding specialists, Mandy and Alexa everything fell into place beautifully. When the bride and groom were unable to go on their honeymoon as planned, the staff and hotel prepared a beautiful room, decorated with the flowers from the wedding and continued to make their wedding experience one they will always remember as being "the best". The plan is to return to The Eau for Anniversary 1, if not before. We had looked at a number of places in the Palm Beach area and are so glad we went to The Eau. Again, I cannot say enough about the staff. The beautiful infrastructure is there on a nice beach but it is the people that truly make for a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: All the rooms are lovely--a five star hotel for sure.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
new york
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

This is probably my favorite hotel in the US - hands down. I normally go with my girlfriends, but this year I took my family. This was my 4th time at this hotel - and I was nervous as they had changed ownership since my last visit (used to be a Ritz Carlton). However I have to say everything was better! The same amazing people were there - John on the beach, Jenna at the bar, the valets, the bellmen - all the same. The service is even better then it was before. The menus, the spa, the decoration, the restaurants - all amazing. The only complaint from me was the pool was too hot. But what can you do - its June in Florida. The beach is steps from your room - and they dont charge you for umbrellas and chairs like so many hotels do. And now they are actually enforcing the "adult" pool rules. Cant say enough. Will go back again and again and again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Bonita Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

From the moment we arrived we were treated like royalty. Our room was upgraded, and we are surprised with champagne and strawberries to celebrate our thirtieth anniversary. Everyone here was so friendly and accommodating. The resort and the rooms are gorgeous!

Room Tip: All the rooms are good, but the top floor offers a gorgeous view of the sunrise over the ocean.
Austin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I highly recommend this hotel. The service, property, and amenities were of the highest quality. We stayed 5 days, and not once did the hotel miss a beat. Wonderful, wonderful place to stay. I would stay here again without question.

Room Tip: The lanai rooms are wonderful and ridiculously quiet.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

My husband and I came for our 15th anniversary. We were married here when it was the Ritz. The hotel was changed and looks great. It is much lighter. I really liked the beach view cabanas. The service was great. We stayed Thursday and Friday nights and the hotel was pretty empty.
The only thing I did not like was the over abundance of beach chairs. It did not affect us as we were there at a non busy time. However on a weekend or holiday it could be too crowded.
I loved the quiet pool. Room service was great.
Great stay, view and service !!

• Stayed May 2014
Pembroke Pines, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

From the moment you arrive you are treated by a wonderful caring staff that will attend to your every need. The Bellmen at the hotel were all friendly and very helpful. When we checked in, we were advised we were receiving a free room upgrade! The room was extremely nice, well appointed, very clean, and quiet. We used the Concierge Desk several times they were very helpful and as others have reported, they follow-up on what they advise. The lobby and surrounding areas are very well appointed, if is a very relaxing atmosphere. One of my only negatives is that the food pricing is extremely high on the propery. The gym is probably one of the best hotel gyms I have used. The outside areas were all very well maintained and very clean. Both pools are sparkling clean, and the staff are very accomodating. My other negative was there were children using the adults only pool, the adults only rule needs to be enforced (come on parent READ the sign). Checkout was a breeze I would rate my stay as 5 star.

As others have mentioned in the Plaze accross the street are two fantastic places to eat. John G's and Manalapan Piza Italian restaurant. John G's for breakfast or lunch the other for dinner. Pricing is fair, portions are generous, the quality is excellant and the service is first class at both. Unless you have a large appepite consider sharing.

Would I return to the hotel, yes and would recommend to friends and family

Room Tip: Since this was my first stay I was very pleased with my room and the veiw
Green Features: There are notifications in the rooms regarding towel exchange practices, which states; that unless otherwise advised, towels are exchanged every other day. Shower heads where flow restriced. I did see many recyle stations located on the property. Eau seems to have thing right
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to Eau Palm Beach Resort and Spa? Share your experiences!