“Wonderful staff!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Eau Palm Beach Resort and Spa

Save Saved
You added Eau Palm Beach Resort and Spa to your Saves list
Eau Palm Beach Resort and Spa
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   100 S. Ocean Blvd., Manalapan, FL 33462 (Formerly The Ritz-Carlton, Palm Beach)   |
Hotel packages
Special Rate
Endless Nights from $199
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Manalapan
Freehold, New Jersey
“Wonderful staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I stayed at this hotel when it was a ritz carlton property and liked it then. But I just took my family back as it is now called eau (ohhhh) palm beach and we had the best time! The changes were subtle but the new look and feel is a little more laid back (which I like) as the ritz had a more stuffy feel. The property is beautiful and the hotel is definitely 5 star (super clean, comfy beds, high thread count sheets, amazing service, great food...). The food was amazing, every meal we had was great (fish tacos at the pool "breeze" are the best). But what sets this property apart from others is the staff. From John and Joanna at the pool to Francisco who walked us to our room the first day, everyone was just genuinely nice and so helpful. You could tell that the staff enjoys their job and that they care. Makes a huge difference. Lastly the spa is first class, one of the nicest I've been to and the fire pit was great! I highly recommend this hotel. You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Rooms were a tad small for a family of four. But we moved to a larger king room that had more space.

174 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

My daughter and I stayed here in 2007 (when it was the Ritz-Carlton). Although, we had a wonderful experience, I had hoped for a better fitness center/spa. My prayers were answered! My daughter and I just returned from a long weekend at Eau Palm Beach and the entire experience was beyond our expectations. From the moment we checked in, we felt welcomed by every member of the staff. The spa is the best we've ever experienced, complete with every amenity and service imaginable. The rooms are spacious, nicely furnished, and well-appointed. The food is inventive, healthy and artfully presented. The service is exceptional. From the champagne tour of the spa to our birthday desserts and turn-down service, we coudn't have asked for more friendly and accommodating staff members. Back home, we miss it Eau so much!

Aspen, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

The hotel is beautiful, located on the ocean, amazing spa, wonderful food, great drinks at the bar, gorgeous rooms and the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in! The staff is superb, I never wanted to leave. Not a single complaint. I left my hat behind as well as my brush in the spa, and they had both items for me when I returned several days later. Cant wait to go back!

Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

This beautiful hotel, a former Ritz-Carleton, is elegant and wonderfully located on the beach. The spa is one of the nicest I've ever experienced. We had a disappointing experience at the restaurant for a group dinner. Mainly poor communication and mediocre service. The hotel, spa and restaurant accounting/billing systems are are a nightmare (independently owned, but mixed), which we are still trying to resolve a month later.

Stayed March 2014
San Francisco, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We just came back from a wonderful weekend at the Eau. Immediately upon driving in, you know you are in for a treat. The service at the hotel was perfection. Everyone was so friendly and I forget sometimes how nice it is to have what you want catered to you. I knew this was going to be a great stay the moment they wheeled in a wooden crib for my son that came with Mustela products, a small teddy bear, and a noise machine.

We had a room facing the pool and it was so nice to have a balcony looking out at the ocean. We came for a wedding, and this is the perfect place to stay for a wedding. The grounds are big enough that you have privacy, but not too much. They have a lot of water activities and a private beach. My husband went paddle boarding for the first time here. My son loved the pool and the pirate ship play area.

Yes, prices are high, but that is what you would expect from a property like this. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Get an ocean facing room for sure!!!
Campobello, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Spent six glorious days at this impeccably groomed resort. The rooms were large and beautifully appointed. The staff was attentive, yet discreet. The food was uniformly well presented and prepared.

We upgraded to an ocean front concierge floor room. We were not disappointed. Three lovely meals were presented as well as desserts, including unlimited wine, champagne and mixed drinks.
The concierge staff went out of their way to make our stay a memorable one. Want to single out Ms. Addison-Brat as going one step further in making this one of our favorite trips...

Room Tip: Use american express platinum to upgrade, upon availability.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I just completed my second spring break visit to this resort (March 14-22 w/ 2 Ocean Front Concierge rooms). My total bill was in 5 digits. This hotel was previously branded as a Ritz Carlton, now it's a Preferred Hotel (iPrefer rewards - more on this at the end of my review). We chose to come back to this property because we liked the location and the layout of the property. Unlike some sprawling resorts, everything is in close proximity. If you are at the pool but need to run up to your room, it’s a quick trip, not a long haul. This time we also choose to include concierge/club service. We did this because, on the previous trip, the Temple Orange restaurant had issues. (We had encountered problems like needing to chase down our own silverware, etc. because we couldn’t get a waiter.) This trip we made only one stop at Temple Orange. Things have not changed. I agree with someone else’s review about the restaurant being empty, really empty, but still having to wait 20+ plus minutes to be seated. It think the issue was that they had staff covering the patio, but none inside. The Club Lounge, on the other hand was a very good experience. The staff was nice. It was very easy to run by there and get a snack or drink for our kids. It’s one of the better concierge floor experiences I’ve had through various travels. The main pool at the Eau was the same as I remembered. If you have kids, it’s an easy one to watch them from a lounge chair. Some resort pools are too big with several sections that can prevent line of sight to your children. Not here. It’s a good “mom” pool. My one little complaint of the pool would be that even on the 7th day of my stay, the same towel attendant wanted to know my name and room number to verify that I was a guest. After 7 days, you need to have some recall. Where things go south on my review, and the reason for my low rating, is my treatment as a iPrefer Gold status member. One of the better perks of iPrefer Gold is a 1 category room upgrade, if available. I double checked on this perk at time of my reservation, and a second time while re-confirming my stay. At check-in I was told no upgrade because I had the highest level and the next levels were suites. These weren't Presidental Suites, just one category up from the room I booked. I felt like The Eau was not abiding by the iPrefer program. And if, in fact, there is some kind of small print that gets them out of granting a Gold member an available room, they certainly had more that one opportunity to tell me they had no intention of honoring an upgrade. It left a really poor lasting impression.

Room Tip: If you are getting an ocean front room, tell them you want a middle ocean front room. Think of the...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Been to Eau Palm Beach Resort and Spa? Share your experiences!