I ended up here as a break from business. The hotel is very well thought through. They have eliminated all the vulgarity one expects in a Gold Coast hotel. Your first impression is that the hotel is new. Everything you will see is in immaculate condition. The bathroom was luxurious without being ridiculous. It had everything except a bidet and it all looked new. The plastic laundry bags are thicker. The furniture is not antique but there are no Charles X armoires made to hold a refrigerator and a flat screen TV. The furnishings are first rate. The hinges on the doors are of good quality and hand installed. The beach is nice, there are two pools. Everything is very clean. There AC goes off when you open the door. It was cool enough to sleep at night and hear the ocean.
I only had time for breakfast, but the eggs benedict were savory, the hollandaise was well made and not from a can, it came with rosti , two cooked asparagus, a braised dried tomato and shaved truffles. The staff are intelligent, welcoming and an asset to the hotel. Everyone goes out of their way. I was there for one night; didn't want to leave. It was very different from the norm.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Palm Beach Hotel Manalapan
- The Ritz-Carlton, Palm Beach Hotel
- Ritz Carlton Manalapan
- Ritz Manalapan
- Ritz-Carlton Manalapan
- Ritz Carlton Palm Beach
- Ritz Carlton Florida
- Manalapan Ritz
- Manalapan Ritz-Carlton
- Eau Palm Beach Resort And Spa Florida/Manalapan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa is situated on seven acres of private oceanfront beach. With our lush tropical gardens, and breath taking ocean views, guests are immediately welcomed with the warm Florida sunshine and the turquoise waters of the Atlantic Ocean. The Resort radiates the new Palm Beach lifestyle.Spacious guestrooms offer oversized private balconies with full ocean, pool or garden views. All suites have a seperate bedroom, living room and two bathrooms. Club level offers exclusive access to extra indulgences including a private lounge with scrumptious delicacies changed six times daily, plus a full bar.Our award-winning and world class “Eau Spa” is 42,000sq. feet of pure indulgence. Luxurious spa villas, exotic pampering treatments, and a Mixoligist’s Bar to create, stir and wisk into your very own magic potion. The extensive fitness center includes a dedicated spinning studio , Pilates classroom and a Yoga Studio along with the most up to date cardiovascular and strength equipment. Our Certified Exercise Guru’s are available for personal training.Resort amenities include: Four distinct restaurants and lounges, two refreshing pools, Har-tru clay tennis courts, Aquatic sports desk and oceanfront cabanas. For our younger guests, we offer AquaNot, Kids Camp or Coast, Tweens Club, both an adventure of social, and sporting activities. The hotel also offers business lounge, complimentary wifi throughout, and is pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Amex, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Eau Palm Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.