From the moment you walk in and are greeted with quite a special welcoming " tradition" you will feel happy and relaxed. The complimentary welcome champagne was a nice surprise too. I usually like to spill the beans on all there is at spas that I review however I felt this was such a unique experience that I do not want to ruin any surprises.
I will say its a spa to spend the day at. Bring your swim wear and you're set. They have sunscreen , towels, reading material and some amazing cozy and unique lounge areas.
We had a couples massage and were quite happy with all the options available to add on as well as the room our service was in. We had a private outdoor area with a shower and tub as well as an indoor shower and restroom in the treatment room. You start by sitting on a comfy chaise and sip on water and a small spoonful of local honey from the spas own beekeeper! It's great for your immune system and a special way to start a massage. Not the usual " welcome, please get under the sheets face down and we will be right in". Even the welcoming to your room was exceptional.
The massages were great. The therapists always checking w us with. How the pressure was and how the stone temperature was ( we added the hot stone which I recommend for a soothing experience )
After we had lunch and cocktails outside and also some amazing complimentary cupcakes :). Yes, finally a spa that's not all about tea and fruit. Although they have it you are also able to have champagne and sweets :)
They have a great body scrub mix bar where you can have custom body scrubs made. I bought several as gifts and one for myself. All ingredients are fresh, organic, and blended right in front of you
We will certainly be going back and as palm beach residents believe this will be our new spa day location. Great for a girls day or couples weekend. I even met a lady that frequents there alone just for some r and r
Great location,services,staff and facility. This spa snob gives the Eau spa an A!!
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Palm Beach Hotel Manalapan
- The Ritz-Carlton, Palm Beach Hotel
- Ritz Carlton Manalapan
- Ritz Manalapan
- Ritz-Carlton Manalapan
- Ritz Carlton Palm Beach
- Ritz Carlton Florida
- Manalapan Ritz
- Manalapan Ritz-Carlton
- Eau Palm Beach Resort And Spa Florida/Manalapan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa is situated on seven acres of private oceanfront beach. With our lush tropical gardens, and breath taking ocean views, guests are immediately welcomed with the warm Florida sunshine and the turquoise waters of the Atlantic Ocean. The Resort radiates the new Palm Beach lifestyle.Spacious guestrooms offer oversized private balconies with full ocean, pool or garden views. All suites have a seperate bedroom, living room and two bathrooms. Club level offers exclusive access to extra indulgences including a private lounge with scrumptious delicacies changed six times daily, plus a full bar.Our award-winning and world class “Eau Spa” is 42,000sq. feet of pure indulgence. Luxurious spa villas, exotic pampering treatments, and a Mixoligist’s Bar to create, stir and wisk into your very own magic potion. The extensive fitness center includes a dedicated spinning studio , Pilates classroom and a Yoga Studio along with the most up to date cardiovascular and strength equipment. Our Certified Exercise Guru’s are available for personal training.Resort amenities include: Four distinct restaurants and lounges, two refreshing pools, Har-tru clay tennis courts, Aquatic sports desk and oceanfront cabanas. For our younger guests, we offer AquaNot, Kids Camp or Coast, Tweens Club, both an adventure of social, and sporting activities. The hotel also offers business lounge, complimentary wifi throughout, and is pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Amex, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Eau Palm Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.