Just visited this hotel in early July.. it used to be another brand. I stayed here the week it converted to a non chain hotel which was interesting and nerve wracking. The food is impressive. The buffet in the main restaurant is over the top. The spa is divine.
I didn't have my kids with me this time but I have to say that the kids club they have here has to be the best one I have seen in the state. It makes me want to come back and bring my kids next time.
So my advice to everyone looking at the hotel is not to worry about the name. Come and enjoy the beautiful resort and the amazing staff. Definitely visit the spa; it's worth the money and BRING your kids. They will love you for it.
Also, bring bug spray, it gets buggy at night and the beach is a bit windy. Bring water shoes and a snorkel/mask because it's rocky off the beach but you can go snorkeling and see so many fish right off the beach!
There is a very relaxing adult pool too. Very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa is situated on seven acres of private oceanfront beach. With our lush tropical gardens, and breath taking ocean views, guests are immediately welcomed with the warm Florida sunshine and the turquoise waters of the Atlantic Ocean. The Resort radiates the new Palm Beach lifestyle.Spacious guestrooms offer oversized private balconies with full ocean, pool or garden views. All suites have a seperate bedroom, living room and two bathrooms. Club level offers exclusive access to extra indulgences including a private lounge with scrumptious delicacies changed six times daily, plus a full bar.Our award-winning and world class “Eau Spa” is 42,000sq. feet of pure indulgence. Luxurious spa villas, exotic pampering treatments, and a Mixoligist’s Bar to create, stir and wisk into your very own magic potion. The extensive fitness center includes a dedicated spinning studio , Pilates classroom and a Yoga Studio along with the most up to date cardiovascular and strength equipment. Our Certified Exercise Guru’s are available for personal training.Resort amenities include: Four distinct restaurants and lounges, two refreshing pools, Har-tru clay tennis courts, Aquatic sports desk and oceanfront cabanas. For our younger guests, we offer AquaNot, Kids Camp or Coast, Tweens Club, both an adventure of social, and sporting activities. The hotel also offers business lounge, complimentary wifi throughout, and is pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Eau Palm Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Palm Beach Hotel Manalapan
- Ritz Carlton Manalapan
- Ritz Manalapan
- Ritz Carlton Palm Beach
- Ritz Carlton Florida
- Manalapan Ritz-Carlton
- Eau Palm Beach Resort And Spa Florida/Manalapan