You would have to really look to find a negative about this hotel. The rooms were in excellent condition, as was the lobby area. Service is excellent, attentive without being cloying. We were there after a hurricane so they were scrambling to fix the steps going down to the beach that had been destroyed. An attendant was there building steps by hand so people could get down.
Check in was easy as was check out. We wanted to use the mini bar as a frig and there was not a blink about that. Rooms have a safe, a large bathroom and the beds were comfortbable.
The only unhappy surprise was that there was a fee for parking $28 per day which we did not expect. That really increased the cost of staying at that hotel. The bridge closest to the hotel was closed for construction and we should have been told that when we made our resrevation. Without a car though, you are stuck. There is a small shopping center across the street but nowhere close to pick up a few groceries. I would say this is an adult location and too formal for kids.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Palm Beach Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton, Palm Beach Hotel Manalapan
- Ritz Carlton Manalapan
- Ritz Manalapan
- Ritz-Carlton Manalapan
- Ritz Carlton Palm Beach
- Ritz Carlton Florida
- Manalapan Ritz
- Manalapan Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Palm Beach Florida/Manalapan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After a $130 million transformation, The Ritz-Carlton, Palm Beach embraces barefoot elegance, as an inviting oceanfront resort nestled on seven waterfront acres. The Forbes Five Star and AAA Five Diamond hotel is recognized for personalized service, exquisite accommodations and as the destination of choice for those looking for memory making experiences. The oceanfront Terrace and Stir Bar have created a magnet to the firepit - glowing at night, it's the gathering spot to enjoy sushi, dazzling desserts, and creative cocktails. While visiting the resort, guests can enjoy several distinctive dining options. Temple Orange is open for all three meals and is a refreshingly modern choice for seasonal cuisine - sit indoors or dine al fresco; Angle is a contemporary, American supper club featuring locally-grown ingredients and harvested South Florida specialties, line-caught fish, Creekstone Farms all natural, prime beef, craft beers and award winning wine wall. Breeze, the only oceanfront burger bar in the Palm Beaches features gourmet burgers, seaside salads, light bites and tropical drinks. Oceanfront Cabana dining is a sublime dining experience beachside for couples or families. Discover Eau Spa, a glamorous 42,000 square foot retreat that allows guests to engage in magical spa experiences with a variety of sensational beauty treatments and surprising touches throughout. The Self-Centered Garden invites you to lose yourself within the open-air sanctuary--relax on swing chairs while trailing your feet in a pool of shallow water. Twelve of the 19 Spa Villas offer a private escape in the peacefulness of natural surroundings with lavish garden enclaves. Ritz Kids programs are known around the world, but here the Under-the-Sea themed "AquaNuts" sets the tone for the younger set. The teens program called Coast embraces a "state of mind" - meaning nothing too organized. All suites at the resort face directly at the ocean from every square foot - including the oversized soaking tubs - nice view! This resort features private balconies for all guest rooms. Lanai Terrace Rooms and Suites offer "private cabana cachet" with the guestroom experience with quick access to pools and beach. The Ritz-Carlton Club Level is exclusively accessible - a lounge features five culinary presentations. Watersports lovers can expect to find all their favorite activities and tennis fans have their choice of three tennis courts with a pro on-site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Stentorian NV, Otel, Venere, Amex, Olotels, Priceline, getaroom.com, Agoda, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.