The hotel was situated just where we needed to be. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful.
The rooms were very comfortable and the king size bed was just bliss. Rooms were very clean and the maids were very friendly.
Every part of the hotel was very clean and fresh.
Even though there was no breakfast included, the Buffet Breakfast for $11.99 plus tax was amazing and well worth spending the money. There was a chef to make omelets if you want.
I would stay here again that's for sure.
Just across from the hotel are other restaurants if you wish or just jump in the car.
A great experience, even when the Bills were mixed up it was all sorted without any trouble, no fuss at all just the right prices put in and we were all good to go.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Orlando North Hotel
- Sheraton Orlando North Hotel Maitland
- Sheraton Orlando
- Sheraton Maitland
- Maitland Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Orlando North Hotel is more than a hotel, it's a grande experience. Relax in the warm ambiance of our spacious guest rooms, designed by Ralph Lauren and Sheraton. When looking for a refreshing escape, enjoy the amazing water features at our pool, or enjoy an uplifting work out in our fitness center, powered by Core Performance. If staying in touch is key, then take advantage of the offerings in our LINK at Sheraton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Sheraton Orlando North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.