“Don't go to this park - Dirty pool - slide never opened - lots of sand flies” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park

Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park
1051 Old ST Augustine Rd, I-10 & Exit 258, Madison, FL
+1 850-973-8269
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Madison
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park & Campground located in beautiful North Florida! We are just off of I-10 (Exit 258) Address:1051 Old ST Augustine Rd. We offer rental cabins, RV, & tent sites! We have a newly added lazy river, splash pad, and zero entry swimming pool. Our 60 foot high water slide has always been a hit. Along with these amenities, we also have fishing lakes, ATV trails, putt putt golf, ping pong, playground, and a basketball and beach volleyball court. We have themed weekends such as Chocolate Lover's, Pirate, Hawaiian, Back Woods, Easter, Halloween, 4th of July, Memorial, & so much more! Combine all this with visits from Yogi Bear and there is no way you can go wrong!
Diamondhead, Mississippi
“Don't go to this park - Dirty pool - slide never opened - lots of sand flies”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

We stayed in a duplex cabin. The cabin was okay but the park was not okay. Pool was dirty. Park was empty (only about 20 campers) The slide was advertised to be opened on Monday-Thursday 3:30 - 6:30. We arrived on a Monday and the slide was closed for painting (no sign of new paint - slide was very rusty). Tuesday the slide broke and did not open until 4:30 and closed at 6:00. Wednesday they closed the slide and the lake for cleaning. I did not see anyone cleaning anything. I asked the manager for a refund and she refused. We had our 2 grandchildren and they were the only children who participated in the events. I would never go to that park again. Even my 10 year old granddaughter commented on how dirty the pool was.